Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Apla Tech

Apla Tech was overlooked in this thread. We are a drywall contracting company for now 36 years and a 21 year old manufacturer. Started in 1995 with the Air Driven Drywall System and added the Continuous Flow Drywall System in 2006. With the addition of our Slim Line Box line attached to either the Air or CFS tools, speed and ease of operation is an option for the end user.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Apla Tech was overlooked in this thread. We are a drywall contracting company for now 36 years and a 21 year old manufacturer. Started in 1995 with the Air Driven Drywall System and added the Continuous Flow Drywall System in 2006. With the addition of our Slim Line Box line attached to either the Air or CFS tools, speed and ease of operation is an option for the end user.
Ya know dave maybe you were overlooked due to feedback from people, paying you for tools for some was a hit miss ratio, like why would a person throw down loads of Cash for just an angle pole and a box.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Actually the hit and miss on feedback has been before 2008 when we took the coaters off the market. Since we added the Slim Line Boxes in 2007 that are exactly the same as all the conventional mechanical boxes on the market but only 1/2 as tall and 1/2 the weight we have had all positive feedback. Out tools have a niche in the market so we don't try to sell everybody.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Actually the hit and miss on feedback has been before 2008 when we took the coaters off the market. Since we added the Slim Line Boxes in 2007 that are exactly the same as all the conventional mechanical boxes on the market but only 1/2 as tall and 1/2 the weight we have had all positive feedback. Out tools have a niche in the market so we don't try to sell everybody.
wow dave over the years I've seen some real grease coming from you,

Mudshark says you phoned him up looking to sell sometools....:rolleyes:

Did you refund everyone who bought the coaters :rolleyes:

I have sat through a clinical psychologist course with a gf and everything I thought when speaking on the phone with you was exactly what I have seen from you over the years: Goodone dave :thumbsup:

·
Registered
22 Posts
First of all, real grease is implied that I have no integrity. Other than Bazooka Joe accusing other members of being me when they were talking about our tools, I try to address all statements on this site (Bazooka Joe would not answer my direct email). I try to talk to real people not surnames behind a computer.

Secondly, Mudshark would have taken a call from me if he had inquired first.

Third, We have taken back more coaters than I can count but about 50% of coater users do still like them and repurchase new ones.

Lastly, If you had a set of our old tools, the last statement implies you have talked to me quite often. I will send you a message email and if you reply I will take the next step.

·
drywall slave
10,565 Posts
First of all, real grease is implied that I have no integrity. Other than Bazooka Joe accusing other members of being me when they were talking about our tools, I try to address all statements on this site (Bazooka Joe would not answer my direct email). I try to talk to real people not surnames behind a computer.

Third, We have taken back more coaters than I can count but about 50% of coater users do still like them and repurchase new ones.

Lastly, If you had a set of our old tools, the last statement implies you have talked to me quite often. I will send you a message email and if you reply I will take the next step.
Don't sweat it Dave. If Joe don't know how to run your tools ? That's his problem . :whistling2:

·
Registered
101 Posts

thought u said u took them off the market
anyway conversation ends now dave dont pm me either or threaten me said sh&t about you you did all the talking

Moore sells burritos as a second job so Ive heard cause we had to teach him how to use boxes, not sure if he got the hang of it

·
Registered
101 Posts
Don't sweat it Dave. If Joe don't know how to run your tools ? That's his problem . :whistling2:
you been cracking me up since day one:D
I get through a busy day knowing Moore will show up and muddy the place down

So now you and willys are teamn against me hes throwing desert dust, need to go back rolln jeeps think hes bored

21 - 33 of 33 Posts