Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
I got excited for a moment, then I realized that it was in the US. Are you heading over Tom? Maybe they should have one in AUS:yes:.

·
Tapepro Drywall Tools
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Expo

I got excited for a moment, then I realized that it was in the US. Are you heading over Tom? Maybe they should have one in AUS:yes:.
We definitely should have one here - maybe incorporate it into the AWCI-ANZ annual conference?

I am going to the one in the US this year - and looking forward to it!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Show is next week Wednesday & Thursday. This is our industry show everyone needs to explore the latest innovations and meet the people and companies. If you make your living in this trade this should be on your calendar at least every other year. We hope to see some DWT pro's in Charlotte. And you get to meet Tom G. From TapePro.

Cheers, Joe

·
FASTER THAN A MARE
2,024 Posts

Gazzer and Tom if you fellas are going an Air company will give you a group discount

·
Registered
509 Posts
Very busy first day at the Intex show. Tom Gill and his super sized very user friendly compound tube, MSBead Mud Head and our Mud Set Bead installation demonstration is drawing huge crowds and really opening people's eyes.

If I knew how to post pictures from my I phone.....but being 52 years old NOT going to happen.

Cheers, Joe

1 - 15 of 15 Posts