Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a domain and made this website. Obviously I am not a web designer or even very computer literate, but this is what I came up with. Please take a quick look and lemme have your opinions on problems with my design and or any suggestions for making it better.

https://www.twinriverdrywall.ca

Thanks for your honesty.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you haven't already, set up a Google My Business page for your business so you can get a local listing. That'll help you connect with customers more than just about anything else.

If you add more content to your site it'll rank better on Google.

I'd also add a contact form for customers to contact you for a free quote on every page.

·
Master Mud Monkey
164 Posts
I only had bad things to say so I kept them to myarlf.

I looked at it on my mobile so I got an eye full of a picture of a child instead of anything professional wtf.

Also there are so contact details, put the damn business name, address, a phone number and an email somewhere.

That was my initial impression.

I looked at it again today and bothered clicking on the contact us button, a po box really?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you haven't already, set up a Google My Business page for your business so you can get a local listing. That'll help you connect with customers more than just about anything else.

If you add more content to your site it'll rank better on Google.

I'd also add a contact form for customers to contact you for a free quote on every page.
Thanks, I've done the google thing, and I'll look into the contact form

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I only had bad things to say so I kept them to myarlf.

I looked at it on my mobile so I got an eye full of a picture of a child instead of anything professional wtf.

Also there are so contact details, put the damn business name, address, a phone number and an email somewhere.

That was my initial impression.

I looked at it again today and bothered clicking on the contact us button, a po box really?
appreciate the criticism. I have changed the home page photo. I have added a call now button at the top of the home page. The rest of the contact info is available on the contact page. and living out in the boondocks my only option for mail delivery is a PO Box. a physical address won't do any good unless you wanna come down and shoot some ducks n ****.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts