Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
Drywall Texture
15 Posts
Yes, that is the water supply for the toilet and the outlet is for a bidet seat. And that will be changed to GFCI outlet after the mudding is done. The temporary we put in went bad and this was the only one we had. Can you tell me what you think of the drywall job?
Ok. Understandable.
i mean the over cut boxes for the outlets is ok/ not the biggest deal. The gaps between the sheets it’s ehh,
Yes, that is the water supply for the toilet and the outlet is for a bidet seat. And that will be changed to GFCI outlet after the mudding is done. The temporary we put in went bad and this was the only one we had. Can you tell me what you think of the drywall job?
ok, understandable. The boxes being over cut is not the biggest deal but I would still like to see a better job considering it’s all new drywall, not a remodel project with existing cut outlets. The gaps between sheets would be a problem for me since it’s in the bathroom you want the best seal against the humidity. The dents and the corner bead with shims??? Never seen that. What’s up with the ceiling sheet that meets the brown paper on the walls? Looks super damaged. Yes he might be a professional but the guy he left doing the job for him definitely isn’t. Overall I would have a few worlds with the contractor and ask for refund or to correct the issues before going any further. Mud, tape and paint can’t fix everything. Start the project the right way and things go smoother for everyone.
Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts