Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner
101 - 110 of 110 Posts

· Registered
7,775 Posts
Don't conduct yourself in the same manner as mr black. Why stoop to his level. Be the bigger person and in the end success will follow.

Over bid a job you only get one... Do a job for less and many will come. Rich people didn't get rich instantly we must all work for pennies before we get dollars.

My dad says always be prepared don't wait for opportunities let them wait for you. To always try to expect the unexpected that way your not caught off guard.
I just felt like I read a T.V. episode of Kungfu:D:thumbup:

Your father sounds wise:D......was he a Shaolin Monk:blink::jester:

· Registered
367 Posts
2buckcanuck said:
I just felt like I read a T.V. episode of Kungfu:D:thumbup:

Your father sounds wise:D......was he a Shaolin Monk:blink::jester:

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-lA6PeGL0k
Lol no not a monk

When I was younger he would always say all these random sayings to me. As I got older they started to make sense and has helped me along the way... I use to think he was just talking crazy! he is very old school Chinese but has been doing general construction for a long time... He has dealt with every kind of person and treats them all with respect. And in turn has gained respect from many

So that's the lesson I will pass on to who ever may want to take advice. I may only be 28 but you stick around the old school Chinese you learn respect fast or else you see bamboo..... Trust me it doesn't break easy

· Drunken Bum!
2,228 Posts
Woulda thanked ya Moore, but the ads on the side were in the way!
And yes painters love a good finisher.. one who is a true craftsman.. and painterscan be a finishers best friend or worst enemy... so treat em with a little respect:thumbup:
Hey mld u hit it spot on there!:yes:
Being an x painter sort off,i know what the finish should b like for the painter!:thumbsup:
Thats a good thing as i used 2 b the painter coming behind all the crap!!!
Now i'm way on a taping course just 2 make sure my banana beads r bent enough!!:D

101 - 110 of 110 Posts