Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner
81 - 100 of 110 Posts

· Registered
367 Posts
BlackPlasterinh said:
Started out as a painter? Oh **** this... I knew there must have even a reason your a douche
Hey what's wrong with starting out as a painter? I'm a painter also .... If you learn multiple different trades it's better then being stuck doing one.... That way you can always stay busy remember plaster is a small niche compared to taping and mudding..... I also frame siding shingles concrete finishing carpentry landscape flooring ....... And multiple other things

· drywall slave
10,591 Posts
Started out as a painter? Oh **** this... I knew there must have even a reason your a douche
We work ALL the time ! You work half the time IF your lucky!!!

And,,, Painters pay my bills! Ya know why? They ****in love me!!:thumbup:
Plaster is a better finish,,YES ,,but It has been dead for a long,long,long,long,long time now! Why? $$

We all bust ass to make a living blackplasterinh ..Drywall..Plaster..It's all back breaking work.

I welcome you to my job site at the end of the day ..When I'm in the red:furious: after all the bullchit!! Douche would be a compliment!

Attachments

· Registered
7,775 Posts

Plaster is a better finish,,YES ,,but It has been dead for a long,long,long,long,long time now! Why? $$

We all bust ass to make a living blackplasterinh ..Drywall..Plaster..It's all back breaking work.

I welcome you to my job site at the end of the day ..When I'm in the red:furious: after all the bullchit!! Douche would be a compliment!
Well I think Moore's picture and post has settled this argument, I have nothing to add to it........... Except I think I'm afraid of Moore now

· Registered
946 Posts

Woulda thanked ya Moore, but the ads on the side were in the way!
And yes painters love a good finisher.. one who is a true craftsman.. and painterscan be a finishers best friend or worst enemy... so treat em with a little respect:thumbup:

· Registered
306 Posts
Work half the time, work all the time... Doesn't make a difference when you earn over 300,000 a year anyways... Later dudes, this vanman thing has pissed me off to a point this app is starting to annoy me aswell
Ya know what? You are a fn douche bag, you came here with an attitude and expect everyone to just deal with you in a civil manner...
Go F..k yourself and tell your story walking.

· Registered
367 Posts
I think we all just need to calm down lol

Think of it this way if potential clients come on here and see who is posting the rude remarks then they can be the judge if they want to heave them do the work. If he claims he makes 300,000+ a year well I would love to see the work he is in my town. Let the work speak for itself, I know the market is booming here but all the GC don't even mention plaster.

· Registered
306 Posts
I think we all just need to calm down lol

Think of it this way if potential clients come on here and see who is posting the rude remarks then they can be the judge if they want to heave them do the work. If he claims he makes 300,000+ a year well I would love to see the work he is in my town. Let the work speak for itself, I know the market is booming here but all the GC don't even mention plaster.
That guy was a total moron, he doesn't have a clue on how to conduct himself, he has no filter, which would lead me to believe he is just some
Plaster laborer that makes minimum wage. A guy like him could never sell a job because his attitude sucks.

· Registered
367 Posts
And I agree his people skills lack however why let one person affect your day instead look the other way... There are people like him everywhere if you allow them to effect your state of mind then it will ruin your day.

I support everyone here... He has had his chance to voice his opinion whether or not you agree with him thats ones choice. I'm sure in the future I will run into mr black and maybe in person he wont be as bad.

· Registered
367 Posts
Don't conduct yourself in the same manner as mr black. Why stoop to his level. Be the bigger person and in the end success will follow.

Over bid a job you only get one... Do a job for less and many will come. Rich people didn't get rich instantly we must all work for pennies before we get dollars.

My dad says always be prepared don't wait for opportunities let them wait for you. To always try to expect the unexpected that way your not caught off guard.

· drywall slave
10,591 Posts
Hahaha, we've already discussed the Chuck Norris thing :D
The resemblance is uncanny :whistling2:...................
:laughing::laughing: I'll half to figure this photo shop /painting thingy out sooner than later!!! You two just wait!!!

Chuck always gets his revenge!

81 - 100 of 110 Posts