Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner
61 - 80 of 110 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Hw much do you get a meter to tape and joint vanman, you know as well as I do that taping isn't a trade in Scotland so you joined this group to try to feed your misconception, every taper in Scotland started out as a taper.. Everyone can do a little research on google or ask any other Scottish person, and by the way ye 400 pounds a day you were boasting about... Isn't that great money (sorry for telling you that) so once again ill draw your attention to my beans and steak analergy!

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Hw much do you get a meter to tape and joint vanman, you know as well as I do that taping isn't a trade in Scotland so you joined this group to try to feed your misconception, every taper in Scotland started out as a taper.. Everyone can do a little research on google or ask any other Scottish person, and by the way ye 400 pounds a day you were boasting about... Isn't that great money (sorry for telling you that) so once again ill draw your attention to my beans and steak analergy!
Started out as a plaster I should say

· Drunken Bum!
2,228 Posts
Its not a trade????? Man ur away with the fairy's:yes:
And i do believe u mean plasterer? No i started out as a painter!

· Drunken Bum!
2,228 Posts
There is no defence about calling us,not just me as he must mean all tapers!! Glorified labourers!;)[/

What r u trying to bring everyone else into it for van man? A little pathetic since I tried to apologize about my miscommunication, and it's hilarious that you would post pictures of a job banana beads around a doorway to prove how good you are
Ur nae right lad!! Not sure what planet ur on!!!:thumbsup:

· Registered
655 Posts
Tell you what I'd show up to board those sh#ty walls for a measly 400 pounds a day :rolleyes:. yea I'd even install on sunday for that low low wage of 400 pounds a day but I am just a canvas installer for the artists what I'm willing to do for money:whistling2:
400 Canadian dollars {not Canada tire money which is worth much more} is a great days pay out here don't let anyone on here from Cunuck land say there makin much more than that the'ys probably lie'in a bit.:thumbup:

· Registered
367 Posts
Lol nice Gordie using my analogy of canvas and artist I like it see sounds better then Drywaller and taper lol

Also weird time to post a pic of the wife and yourself but congrats on figuring it out. Next time I'm down in Regina we will have to get together for a beer..

Now what to call plaster I guess by the sounds of it they could be known as " the so called gods of walls " lol

· Registered
946 Posts
If you want to stick around here and be part of the fun and maybe learn something, why dont you man up, make a sincere apology, and move on with life. Otherwise go start a " I am Gods gift to walls head in the sand plaster talk forum"!

That being said I don't think too many guys on here would disagree with you that plaster is a superior product. However if everybody on here switched to being plasterers, you would probably go out of business because of either better service or quality, or just plain old courtesy.

· Registered
306 Posts
Plaster is a great product, I enjoy doing what ever plaster work that comes my way
But the fact still remains that there just isn't enough plaster work to go around, it's a dead material that will continue to get less and less use as the years go by.

· Registered
655 Posts
Lol nice Gordie using my analogy of canvas and artist I like it see sounds better then Drywaller and taper lol

Also weird time to post a pic of the wife and yourself but congrats on figuring it out. Next time I'm down in Regina we will have to get together for a beer..

Now what to call plaster I guess by the sounds of it they could be known as " the so called gods of walls " lol

For sure Toowntown think I want to bring the wife up your way this summer if it ever comes :thumbsup:

· drywall slave
10,591 Posts
If you want to stick around here and be part of the fun and maybe learn something, why dont you man up, make a sincere apology, and move on with life. Otherwise go start a " I am Gods gift to walls head in the sand plaster talk forum"!

That being said I don't think too many guys on here would disagree with you that plaster is a superior product. However if everybody on here switched to being plasterers, you would probably go out of business because of either better service or quality, or just plain old courtesy.
No need for him to apologize ..All he needs to say is that someone hacked into his PC and stole his password.:D Vanman will understand:whistling2:

61 - 80 of 110 Posts