Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where there are any websites besides craigslist to list drywall equipment for sale? I am selling a rig and not sure where to list it. I have put in on craigslist but would like to list where drywallers will see it. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
685 Posts
Does anyone know where there are any websites besides craigslist to list drywall equipment for sale? I am selling a rig and not sure where to list it. I have put in on craigslist but would like to list where drywallers will see it. Any suggestions?
Other than craigslist I've only seen them on ebay, and equipment trader.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am looking 4 a used rig in Tampa Bay florida like a 150 gal any suggestions on the best brand I should buy or what not to buy?? thanks for any suggestions

·
Registered
11 Posts
I purchased mine in Sarasota at desco think they have a hundred fifty gallon rig there for about 12,000 it was a leftover and normally go for around 16-18

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looking for a used drywall sprayrig 150 gallon if possible I'm in the Orlando areas don't really want to purchase new one just thought I post on this site see what I come up with

·
Registered
28 Posts
use Craigslist. to within a distance you are willing to drive to pick it up. I just came back from cali to buy a used rig. there were several I was looking at most around 3 grand. But I found a steal and drove to outside of LA to score and I am in NO CO

·
Registered
28 Posts
use Craigslist. and search for how far you are willing to drive. I just returned from Cali after finding a screaming deal. I found a few in the $3000 range.

·
Registered
28 Posts
use Craigslist. and search for how far you are willing to drive. I just returned from Cali after finding a screaming deal. I found a few in the $3000 range.

·
Registered
28 Posts
use Craigslist. and search for how far you are willing to drive. I found a few in the $3000 range. but at that price point you should have understanding you will have to do a little RNR but still there are deals to be had

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a 04 150 looking to get a 2nd rig if u can email me some pics and also is it a worm drive or hydraulic I'd def like to check it out I'm spraying around 2000 boards a week but I'd like to take on more work and put a crew one and I'll stay on mine

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had a guy drive to Calif from Florida in a mini van many years ago to buy a Spray King 350. That was hardcore.

I have a 99 spray force 500 single tank dual pumps. Hydraulic that I would sell. Been sitting for about 6 years. I am the original owner and had it built to my needs. Will hold 60 bags. Will let it go for 4k firm. Will need to have fluids changed, a battery and one the pumps would need to be taken apart and checked. I paid 33k new. 2L4 pumps, stainless. 300 feet of hose plus a brand new 7E2 Binks gun. at least 1000 in spare bink parts as well. Tips, fluid nozzles and another 7E2 Gun for parts. I sprayed a 4 story apartment building once. Ran the hose up the outside of the building and in and still sprayed amazing even going straight up that high. I have had truck mounted rigs and in the end the largest trailer rigs were the most economical for production for me.

·
43 Posts
Don't know if you have found a rig yet but I have a spray King 150 hydraulic with stator pump excellent condition and I'm in north fl asking $6500

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2004 American spray technologies texture rig for sale...its a 350 gallon single tank with 33hp perkins diesel. on a tandum axle trailer. all hydraulics...new pump, new hydraulic seals, new oil and all filters replaced on motor and air compressor...I ordered it brand new from AST in may 2004.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts