Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I have lost a lot of weight and ran into the problem that my toolbelt will not stay up and is constantly pulling my pants down it's driving me nuts, I've tried suspenders but they just kill my shoulders so that's out of the question.
Have any of you had this problem and solved it? My toolbelt is nothing special and im willing to spend big dollars on a good one if it will fix this problem, I was looking at the diamondback denali 2.0 and it apperently is meant to go more around your waist and not your hips, would that be the way to go, Or possibly the occidental leather belts with sheepskin on the inside of the belt?
what do you guys think?

·
Master Mud Monkey
227 Posts
Ahhh! You're here to gloat about losing weight aren't you?? angry angry

Hahah fk, just buy new clothes if you think the weight will stay off spiteful.

Smaller clothes a smaller belt to hold your pants up and a smaller toolbelt if you can't adjust the current one.

I'm allergic to latex so I can't wear most suspenders since they need to be in direct contact I'll break out I to little bumps where they touch.

·
Registered
81 Posts
i have opposite problem. im sporting a pony keg above my belt these days. lol i got some extra wide "red green" suspenders. easy on the shoulders.

good job on the loss

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Hey there Tatersalad, I’ve found the right belt is the trick, I prefer leather. I’ve been down the suspenders road a few times and I find it restricting, ugh. I ultimately ended up making my own leather belt because I had a tanned shoulder laying around so I bought a couple buckles and got busy. Belts at Home Depot and Lowe’s never worked for me. A high quality leather belt like Occidental leather.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts