Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys in looking for a single tool box to house all my taping and finishing tools in one box I can roll onto site im currently using a 105 litre ( I don't know maybe 20-25 gallons) tub but can't fit handles in there and everything is just floating.

I wrap my flat boxes in old towels and internal glazers and applicators are in a separate Tupperware container inside, it is very cumbersome and clumsy to get on site, very difficult to load up a stair void by your self.

Tapepro sell a couple of designs here in Australia but only house certain tools and the prices are on point with a custom built box.

Not opposed to having something built just would prefer to buy off the shelf if possible.

Looking to house 8, 10 & 12 inch flat box, 2x flat box handles, tape pro mud tube, extending roller and flusher pole, banjo, flushers and applicator head, pole sander pole, following blades,hand finishing tools, trowels, staple gun staples, spray glue. Literally everything on to the job I need in one go.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Also interested in this, just got a bazooka, a couple boxes and a compound tube. Want to take care of them and make it easy for storage and transport.
I was looking at a Plano type gun case for the bazooka, but haven't found one that is long enough.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I get that, but I can 2 or 3 coat depending on time of year, Temperature and just general motivation. So I may need banjo, 8 inch, 10 inch flat box, roller, 2 inch glazer, general hand tools, and also potentially a 4 inch glazer or 12inch flat box.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts