Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
post whore
7,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I would like to thank Tape tech for sending me 2 "T" shirts. After many little tiffs, and me constantly hounding them about a "T" shirt. They came through and sent me TWO. They would of arrived sooner, but I forgot to send my mailing address to Mike right away. And so Mike knows everything is all water under the bridge, I even bought a 3.5 Tape tech angle head last week. I would also like to thank all the manufacturers who Grace this site, especially those that sent me a "T" shirt........ who are

Thank you Mike from Tape tech, for 2 "T" shirts

Thank you Aaron from Columbia tools, for the sexxy golf shirt

And a future thank you to Joe from trim-tex, who said he might send me a much nicer "T" shirt than KIWIMAN'S
Hear that kiwiman, Joe said he can send me a nicer shirt than yours so
, and count them, that will make one ,two ,three ,four "T" shirts Sheep shagger. So you can kiss this freezing cold Canadian
,b/c I'm winning the "T" shirt war

Oh, and by the way, how many "T" shirts do you have now Mudshark:whistling2:

Attachments

Reactions: Kiwiman

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
To all companies out there that visit DWT, could you please send me a free T-shirt each so I can stick something up 2Bucks hairy something :glare:
I use Columbia, Tapetech, Drywallmaster, and I shop at Allwall,

·
post whore
7,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Atleast they make T-shirts in my size .................. Booya!!! point to me
Ha Ha:mad: you and Joe from trim-tex are both funny. This is a actual quote from Joe's PM to me.......

"Please respond with your mailing address so I can send you this cool shirt. I'm hoping XXL will work?"
:furious:

Reactions: moore

·
post whore
7,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To all companies out there that visit DWT, could you please send me a free T-shirt each so I can stick something up 2Bucks hairy something :glare:
I use Columbia, Tapetech, Drywallmaster, and I shop at Allwall,
To all companies

do not send "T" shirts to kiwiman, made out of VIRGIN WOOL.

Virgin wool is a vary rare and valuable commodity in new Zealand:eek:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

·
Mudder Lover
1,974 Posts
I
Oh, and by the way, how many "T" shirts do you have now Mudshark:whistling2:
Let's see, there is so many I have to haul them out to count them.

Got the TapeTech one a while back 2buck and half worn out already. It's the right colour to wear at the jobsite if you know what I mean. That golf shirt from Aaron is real nice, can wear that in public. Got 2 more nice ones but will keep you wondering where they are from or you may post something new in your signature. I have another shirt on the way from Trim-Tex to make it 5.

·
Does It Work!?
3,292 Posts
I would like to thank Tape tech for sending me 2 "T" shirts. After many little tiffs, and me constantly hounding them about a "T" shirt. They came through and sent me TWO. They would of arrived sooner, but I forgot to send my mailing address to Mike right away. And so Mike knows everything is all water under the bridge, I even bought a 3.5 Tape tech angle head last week. I would also like to thank all the manufacturers who Grace this site, especially those that sent me a "T" shirt........ who are

Thank you Mike from Tape tech, for 2 "T" shirts

Thank you Aaron from Columbia tools, for the sexxy golf shirt

And a future thank you to Joe from trim-tex, who said he might send me a much nicer "T" shirt than KIWIMAN'S
Hear that kiwiman, Joe said he can send me a nicer shirt than yours so
, and count them, that will make one ,two ,three ,four "T" shirts Sheep shagger. So you can kiss this freezing cold Canadian
,b/c I'm winning the "T" shirt war
Now that Mike's turned you into a big walking billboard for TapeTech......:whistling2:

I wonder what the 'Better. Faster. Every Time.' is supposed to really mean. :whistling2:

·
post whore
7,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Let's see, there is so many I have to haul them out to count them.

Got the TapeTech one a while back 2buck and half worn out already. It's the right colour to wear at the jobsite if you know what I mean. That golf shirt from Aaron is real nice, can wear that in public. Got 2 more nice ones but will keep you wondering where they are from or you may post something new in your signature. I have another shirt on the way from Trim-Tex to make it 5.
Joe from trim-tex, you need to send me 3 "T" shirts now:whistling2:

or don't send Mudshark his, and send me 2 instead:thumbup:

Reactions: Trim-Tex

·
Mudder Lover
1,974 Posts
Yeah gazman with eight is lookin to be the winner (unless he bought half of those!). Now I want an All Wall one and that Club Gyproc looks cool.

I see Better Than Ever joined the site recently.

Can't think of a better way to introduce yourself Better Than Ever than giving out a few T shirts. :whistling2:

·
Registered
388 Posts
There is no heating on my site so its too cold for t shirts, even if you wore all 8 at once:eek:
Can I have a Columbia duffle coat? Tape Tech scarf? Goldblatt gloves?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts