Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
What kind of EFI tuning do you do MrWilly's? I tune my truck with Tweecer software and have dabbled with SCT.
86 thru 92 Corvette, Camaro, and Firebird. It is a very popular swap into Streetrods, 4x4, and in stock form. Some datalog (record) and send me the log for fine tuning. Brings in a little extra cash, and allowed me to quit working.
www.scotthansen.net

I know nothing about Fords, because my trucks just keep on running!

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
86 thru 92 Corvette, Camaro, and Firebird. It is a very popular swap into Streetrods, 4x4, and in stock form. Some datalog (record) and send me the log for fine tuning. Brings in a little extra cash, and allowed me to quit working.
www.scotthansen.net

I know nothing about Fords, because my trucks just keep on running!
So pre LS motor stuff? I don't really tune for other people, just my own truck but it isn't that hard once you grasp a few concepts. My platform is probably one of the hardest to tune right. Ford Speed Density!! Doesn't help when you have heads, cam, blower, etc. lol :whistling2:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Here's a curveball, blackberry Z10. The only thing it lacks is a great camera, other than that 2 years without a glitch. Battery is like most depends on what your doing and how the service is ( ie searching for signal). BlackBerry fell behind with the smart phones for a while. There is a new Z30, not sure on that one. BlackBerry is a business platform, 2 years and I still don't know all its features. That's my 2 cents

21 - 25 of 25 Posts