Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 527 Posts

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought i'd create a thread so we can all get to know each other better. Seems like a good idea. This way, we can post pictures of some of our hobbies or pass times that we enjoy.

We don't always have to talk about work. This can be a place to just come and shoot the Sh!t.
Plus we never seem to be able to stay on topic on anything...
Whats our record Gazman? 19 posts? haha :laughing:

So this is it. What do you guys like to do on your down time?

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So seeing as how I started this, i'll go first.
What made me think of this was Moore made the comment on my YouTube banjo video that he saw guitars in my room in the background. And asked "Hey? was that a BC Rich?"
And it made me realize how little I know about all my friends personal lives. Even the kiwis :laughing:
I'll know how many guys you work with, or what tools you like to run, and what systems/techniques you prefer, but after work...What do you do?!
I've noticed Moore has since then changed his display picture to a guitar, so I must have sparked something when he seen mine. So why not?

I'll show you guys what I like to do.
I have a passion for music!
So here's my guitar room. Let me know what you guys think. Believe it or not I've downgraded :eek: I only have 8 guitars and 1 bass now. I used to have 13 guitars! 3 bases and 2 drum sets! :blink: :yes:

So here they are!
Musical instrument accessory Gig bag Electric guitar Guitar Musical instrument

Now individually.
This is my Maverick X-1 ltd edition.
Maverick was a company out of the UK that made beautiful guitars but quickly went out of business because they couldn't compete with Gibson and Fender. I was lucky enough to find one of these! Especially because it was a ltd edition.
Guitar String instrument String instrument Electric guitar Musical instrument

This is my peavey bass!
Guitar String instrument Musical instrument Bass guitar Plucked string instruments

1963 Eko Model 100! I love this thing...Classic. Was made in Italy.
String instrument Musical instrument Guitar Plucked string instruments String instrument

This is my Grand Ole Opry, made By Hammer
Guitar Musical instrument String instrument String instrument Plucked string instruments

Synyster Gates Edition Hellraiser by Schecter. Only 100 made worldwide.
Musical instrument Guitar String instrument Plucked string instruments String instrument

Mars acoustic with mother of pearl inlays
Guitar Musical instrument String instrument String instrument Plucked string instruments

And a custom built SG I designed myself.
I bought this when I was 16. I had to decide between buying my first car or this....I chose the guitar! Haha! I worked hard for my money and I wanted something I'd keep forever.
Guitar String instrument String instrument Musical instrument Electric guitar

SO thats me! There's 3 more guitars I didn't show. I'll show them later.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, some other post whore thought of that idea:whistling2:
All I see in that thread our pictures of sheep!
It needed re-vamping.

Heres my baby PT ..Early 70s telecaster..:thumbup:
Holy sh!t Moore!! I love it!....so pretty! :thumbup:
It took me so long to upload my pictures I wasn't the first post. lol. You guys went ahead and started. Perfect!

·
drywall slave
10,565 Posts
So seeing as how I started this, i'll go first.
What made me think of this was Moore made the comment on my YouTube banjo video that he saw guitars in my room in the background. And asked "Hey? was that a BC Rich?"
And it made me realize how little I know about all my friends personal lives. Even the kiwis :laughing:
I'll know how many guys you work with, or what tools you like to run, and what systems/techniques you prefer, but after work...What do you do?!
I've noticed Moore has since then changed his display picture to a guitar, so I must have sparked something when he seen mine. So why not?

I'll show you guys what I like to do.
I have a passion for music!
So here's my guitar room. Let me know what you guys think. Believe it or not I've downgraded :eek: I only have 8 guitars and 1 bass now. I used to have 13 guitars! 3 bases and 2 drum sets! :blink: :yes:

So here they are!
View attachment 3655

Now individually.
This is my Maverick X-1 ltd edition.
Maverick was a company out of the UK that made beautiful guitars but quickly went out of business because they couldn't compete with Gibson and Fender. I was lucky enough to find one of these! Especially because it was a ltd edition.
View attachment 3656

This is my peavey bass!
View attachment 3657

1963 Eko Model 100! I love this thing...Classic. Was made in Italy.
View attachment 3658

This is my Grand Ole Opry, made By Hammer
View attachment 3659

Synyster Gates Edition Hellraiser by Schecter. Only 100 made worldwide.
View attachment 3661

Mars acoustic with mother of pearl inlays
View attachment 3662

And a custom built SG I designed myself.
I bought this when I was 16. I had to decide between buying my first car or this....I chose the guitar! Haha! I worked hard for my money and I wanted something I'd keep forever.
View attachment 3663

SO thats me! There's 3 more guitars I didn't show. I'll show them later.
You make me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!! NICE STASH PT..NICE!!:yes:

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You make me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!! NICE STASH PT..NICE!!:yes:
Hehe!! Thanks man! I like them too. :yes:
I like to sing too. You sing at all Moore?

At 400 posts and only joining in February.....I think he's going to give you a run for your money big dog.
How about you SlimPickins?
Besides building some sweet ass fur & pine tables I know very little about you. Whats something fun you like to do? Post a few pictures, c'mon, join in on the fun.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
PT..:whistling2: I'll send ya a Homax banjo for that guitar..free shipping !! come on man !! you'll need another homax ,,cause you'll never get tha zook back together!!!LOL!!! First n final offer!!!:lol::lol:
Oh......whats this!? Did I already buy 2 more banjo's today because I already knew I wasn't going to be able to put that bazooka back together!?
Technology Auto part Vehicle Family car Car

Why Yes I did! :laughing:
You're gonna have to do better than that Moore! hehe.
I know myself better than you know me.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)

·
drywall slave
10,565 Posts
Oh......whats this!? Did I already buy 2 more banjo's today because I already knew I wasn't going to be able to put that bazooka back together!?
View attachment 3666
Why Yes I did! :laughing:
You're gonna have to do better than that Moore! hehe.
I know myself better than you know me.
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
the only thing better than taping lol is golf id say
I broke my driver....:(
Last time I went out last summer...I was pretty choked afterwards...
I've just been using my dad's TaylorMade T7 since. Nice driver.

1 - 20 of 527 Posts