Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're really bad at advertising dude you didn't mention your company name or product name. Even if I wanted to buy you're lighting I'd have no idea what it's called or how or where to purchase lol.
Thank you! However, at this point I'm not advertising, but just seeing the reaction of people interested or not. Can you tell me which distributor I can contact to send samples for testing and get some kind of response about our lamp?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What do you mean? You mean you want to have your flashlights rated by a government agency? ANSI/NEMA FL1 Flashlight Standards?
No. I'm talking about the companies in your market that sell tools for plasterers, painters, and decorators. I would send them a lamp to test it out to see how it would do in the market.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[QUOTE = "haleampar, post: 294088, member: 32197"]
Возможно, вам стоит уделить больше внимания тому, как вы представляете свой продукт / бизнес. На мой взгляд, видео не самого лучшего качества.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
You may be right. But first, I'd like to send it to a painter blogger and see what he says. Can you tell me who to send the lamp to?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts