2361 - 2380 of 2380 Posts

·
Drunken Bum!
2,224 Posts
Found this at the hardware store for $1.99 for 4 patchs
Thought I'd give it a test on a blind corner patch where nobody will see

Seems strong sanded up well bit humpy but you can hide it

I went back and bought the whole shop

Perfect for patching light holes and other fill ins I wouldn't use it in high end homes tho

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
They work well!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
160 Posts
It is a Blueline,the guy said it’s 15 years old. Had to get cutter blades and new creaser wheel.Oiled it up and it runs good. The only problem I have is when I run it out of mud the plunger doesn’t come all the way open. I’m guessing a new cable is the fix? Will get that and replace it. Besides that real smooth running. Price was right at 500 usd with gooseneck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts
It is a Blueline,the guy said it’s 15 years old. Had to get cutter blades and new creaser wheel.Oiled it up and it runs good. The only problem I have is when I run it out of mud the plunger doesn’t come all the way open. I’m guessing a new cable is the fix? Will get that and replace it. Besides that real smooth running. Price was right at 500 usd with gooseneck.

Not sure the cable will fix that, did you try to oil the plunger hole? I have the same problem, if I dont oil it frequently.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Ok I’ll pull it apart and oil that and yes I think I like it so far! Thanks guys for input.We are doing 9ft ceilings now,seems easier to banjo top corners. I’m not a master of it yet.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Yeah I need it, they stuck me hanging with a “Millennial” who can’t hold his end of the deal up! LOL, “It’s too heavy Chris.”I said “Just screw off, can you hold that up?!?!”

·
drywall slave
10,565 Posts
Yeah I need it, they stuck me hanging with a “Millennial” who can’t hold his end of the deal up! LOL, “It’s too heavy Chris.”I said “Just screw off, can you hold that up?!?!”

There is nothing worse than having someone on one end of the sheet that doesn't know how to handle it .

·
Registered
160 Posts
So true, and I tell him get on the same side of the board to carry them. I said ,”The white side, and he’s like “ The right side?” LOL !
So I fought with about five boards with him
not doing that , and I remembered what an old guy did to me, we’re headed through a door and the sheet “ accidentally “ kept hitting the jamb ! Got ya sucka! He got better after a few times of that, yaaaas!!🤼*♀

·
Registered
7 Posts
Try Toolriver

Just for the gun, (+ bats) it would cost me over $500 bucks. Here in canuck land.

let me guess, you got everything for under $500, down there in the land of the free

Congratulations though, It's sorta like welcoming a new member into the family eh':thumbup:

Try the new Canuck site that has come online.

I've purchased there and was pleased to get the best deal, and timely shipping.

They don't charge tax or shipping for orders over $500 which beats everyone I've seen.

www.Toolriver.ca

Waiting for them to have shirts....

·
Registered
6 Posts
i'm using Milwaulee tool bag and it's an excellent tool bag with plenty of tool pockets. There is an open pocket on the front and 2 small pockets on the side with 2 additional loops for a couple of screwdrivers also. The base is plastic so sits up straight quite nicely. There are also 4 small pockets around the bag, 1 at the front and 3 inside which is quite handy for keeping small items.

2361 - 2380 of 2380 Posts