Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner

2341 - 2360 of 2380 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
I don't see the need for 14" box .....but at least it's power assist ...... give us a good review

PS: i hope doesn't end up on Ebay :D
See this, Thats the west, sun sets over that sea casting light accross ceilings and walls like you woudnt believe. Amazing sunsets.

Hoping the 14 helps with that, Hope it doesnt become an ebay item either :D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
How's ya 14 inch power assist going

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Looks awesome all shiny new and clean :whistling2:

Havent had a lash yet, Bloody swamped out with small jobs, Its weird, Mid winter, Heaps of work everyone busy just small stuff, Got a full house coming so dirty it i shall, And prob clean and polish it after.

Just pricing a 4m high raking ceiling house, The 14 power assist might be the shiz for that?

·
Drunken Bum!
2,224 Posts
new toys, boxes of mud .... looks like you started to be busy again .... :thumbsup:
Busy is an understatement! Man nothing for months now got 1 at 330sqm and another about 400sqm!:blink:
Then I get a call yesterday to price 2 at 500sqm each! They r not till November thank f*ck as busy up till then.
Its not so bad then and the boxes of mud r from the states which I have just started using and pretty happy with!:thumbsup:

·
Drunken Bum!
2,224 Posts
I picked this up off craigslist for $350. Didn't need another gun and Level5 wouldn't have been my first choice, but couldn't pass up the bargain. Brought it in to work and strung a case of tape, no issues. It ran great with very little drag.
That's the new model gun!:yes:
I bought 1 a while ago and yes it runs well and about the same as my Columbia gun!:thumbsup:
$350 is a steel that's for sure!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
766 Posts
Found this at the hardware store for $1.99 for 4 patchs
Thought I'd give it a test on a blind corner patch where nobody will see

Seems strong sanded up well bit humpy but you can hide it

I went back and bought the whole shop

Perfect for patching light holes and other fill ins I wouldn't use it in high end homes tho

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2341 - 2360 of 2380 Posts