Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner

2321 - 2340 of 2380 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Nah Not that big compared to some other site radios and it's only heavier because it's got a charger built in. But nothing to complain about has a good sound too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
I went satellite more than 10 years ago and haven't looked back. 60's, 70's and Willies Roadhouse (old country) is what I listen to.

·
Owner operator
14 Posts
Dewalt collated screwgun attachement for the DEWALT DCF620.
Order it from amazone 89$, delivered in 3 day. Easy to install. Easy to feed the strip in the gun. I had no miss at all today. Not really good for the inside corner. The balance wasn't bad. The added weight did not border me. Really good to tack the sheet with.

Attachments

·
Owner operator
14 Posts
A floor sweeper magnet...

Sound funny, but like it a lot. Just took 15 min going around the house picking up the screw. Went I'm on my still on don't catch any screw at all or roll on it. Up on the baker, same idea. Kneed down, no nasty little bugger.

It is gona become part of my systeme for sure.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Ur a buying machine Caz! Thought I was bad!:eek:
Let us know haw the flushers get on!:thumbsup:
And what the hell r that paddle looking things???
Lol, Actually been a while since i got some tools, They cost a bit, $200 just for customs and bio security fees?

Those flushers are well built, The weight of them is surprising, I like to use the tapepro plastic body head on the small tube but for the high or awkward stuff out comes the tube internal mud head and flusher, Also been wondering how fuse in corners will go using a flusher to bed it in.

That box is a tank of thing, Those springs have a lot of force pushing the door shut.

You mean this Vanman, The small pan mixer?
Ive been using the wee red propeller type but they fall off the end of the stem? Then egg beaters, They go ok but i added these to try out, I do quite a lot of pan mixing, Surprising how much you can do with a pan of setting mud, Then go mix another and so on, Almost just the same and doing a bucket mix then trying to use it before it goes off so sometimes i go days just mixing pans and using it, Dont get caught out at lunch breaks with mud to use up so much then.

http://www.all-wall.com/Dan-O-Mini-Mixer.html

Attachments

·
Drunken Bum!
2,224 Posts
Lol, Actually been a while since i got some tools, They cost a bit, $200 just for customs and bio security fees?

Those flushers are well built, The weight of them is surprising, I like to use the tapepro plastic body head on the small tube but for the high or awkward stuff out comes the tube internal mud head and flusher, Also been wondering how fuse in corners will go using a flusher to bed it in.

That box is a tank of thing, Those springs have a lot of force pushing the door shut.

You mean this Vanman, The small pan mixer?
Ive been using the wee red propeller type but they fall off the end of the stem? Then egg beaters, They go ok but i added these to try out, I do quite a lot of pan mixing, Surprising how much you can do with a pan of setting mud, Then go mix another and so on, Almost just the same and doing a bucket mix then trying to use it before it goes off so sometimes i go days just mixing pans and using it, Dont get caught out at lunch breaks with mud to use up so much then.

http://www.all-wall.com/Dan-O-Mini-Mixer.html
U not heard of a stick and a bucket?:thumbsup:
Customs r a bitch that's for sure:furious: If I see something on all-wall for say $200 well its going to be at least £200 here!

2321 - 2340 of 2380 Posts