Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all...
I just finished skim coating over an inconsistent texture on the walls with three coats. So far so good. After sanding there were a few spots that I knew I would need to touch up after priming. However after I sprayed primer on the walls and took a closer look while drying I notice these small dimples or what seem to be popped air bubbles everywhere on the wall. I know that I had left a couple spots with pin holes on the drywall from the mud but these are different. I attached some pictures as well as the primer that was used. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey all...
I just finished skim coating over an inconsistent texture on the walls with three coats. So far so good. After sanding there were a few spots that I knew I would need to touch up after priming. However after I sprayed primer on the walls and took a closer look while drying I notice these small dimples or what seem to be popped air bubbles everywhere on the wall. I know that I had left a couple spots with pin holes on the drywall from the mud but these are different. I attached some pictures as well as the primer that was used. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Scrape them down , add a little water to some compound and recoat, compound was likely a little thick

1 - 3 of 3 Posts