Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys!

I just wanted to take a second to introduce myself, my name is Anthony and I'm a marketing director for a painting and pressure cleaning company in Miami, Picazzo Painting and Pressure Washing.

I've been in marketing in the contractor space for over 5 years and have experience running all kinds of marketing campaigns.

If you have any questions, I'd be more than happy to help out!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,
I have seen your reviews on freelancer profiles then I searched you and found this profile of yours
I am a service provider of Quantity Takeoff and Cost Estimation on Fiverr and Upwork I want to provide my services to you as a freelancer
I am a professional CIVIL Engineer and connect to new clients who need my services.
You can check my expertise by sending me a sample project without any cost then If you like my work, you can hire me for your future projects.

Thank You

My Services
Quantity Takeoff
Cost Estimation
AutoCAD 2D for architectural work
Umair I.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Are you still providing such services? My house exterior is extremely dirty, especially the roof. It used to be white, but after the previous raining season, it started to be gray, and I don't like it because I like when everything around me is clean and in its place. I have already hired sparklewash.com for this job, but I will need someone to paint the fence after they finish pressure washing it. I would be very happy if you are still providing such services, and I would be thankful if you also shared your price for the services.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts