Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #44 (Edited)
eazyrizla,

I came across your post and honestly I was disappointed that you would leave a negative comment about myself or our company without contacting us directly first. I am only a phone call or email away. The Kraft 14” x 14” ProForm Hawk is one of our number 1 hawks. It’s unclear to me why you are calling a Stucco Hawk? Please follow this link, it will direct you to Kraft Tools website and there you will find a clear description of the tool with no mention of stucco.

http://www.krafttool.com/products/by-category/drywall-plastering/hawks/by-sku/PL528PF

If you are still unhappy with your Hawk, I will Refund you the full amount.

Brad Kennedy
905 761 1002
[email protected]

·
BTF
222 Posts
Once again , I got the best deal from CSR, Within a phone call, i explained my need, got my discount, my tools were shipped yesterday even before charging my Card ! and arrived today !

with all honesty The Best service Ever..

Thanks a bunch Brad.

A+++++

·
Registered
655 Posts
Once again , I got the best deal from CSR, Within a phone call, i explained my need, got my discount, my tools were shipped yesterday even before charging my Card ! and arrived today !

with all honesty The Best service Ever..

Thanks a bunch Brad.

A+++++
Couldn't have said it better Bob this store rules it's father from me than Russia I think and the deliveries are very fast and have landed on the estimated arrival every time . All my stuff has arrived in perfect condition packed very well tks Brad and everyone else that has been helpful to me on phone your customer service has been great.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Id love to try a nela But they are curved?? I use a flat trowel for all my coats does vela make a flat trowel that work for just regular drywall finishing?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Yours was also specially made for your specific width.

Can you take a picture of yours for me? Specifically how the hadle is attached to the blade?

Mine have no rivets, its like a double sided tape, strong stuff

·
BTF
222 Posts
Yours was also specially made for your specific width.

Can you take a picture of yours for me? Specifically how the hadle is attached to the blade?

Mine have no rivets, its like a double sided tape, strong stuff
Sure ill take some pics tomorrow.

Mine doesnt bend like this its hard n stiff.

·
Registered
219 Posts
that is a fine tool! i notice mine says superflex, where yours is labeled premium. I'm guessing theirs curves would say smoothing in stead? yours is also built like a conventional MT. i just did not know the difference until it showed up. I thought i was getting one like you have. would love to try it out!

41 - 60 of 64 Posts