Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NELA Plastering Tools are the latest range of products to the Plastering Trade, launched on the 16th April 2014 NELA has quickly become a very respected and trusted name in the Plastering Trade, producing high quality products.
Over the last year NeLa has grown massively and is now selling Plastering trowels not only in the UK, but in Australia, Netherlands and more recently America amongst various other countries.

http://csrbuilding.ca/product-category/trowels/nela-trowels/

Attachments

·
Registered
219 Posts
wish you guys posted all this monday, my order would have been alot bigger. you guys were awesome to deal with though. Orderd monday and received thursday. and i like my canadian dollars

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you. We appreciate your business and if there is anything we can help you with please do not hesitate to call or email us.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We just shipped out our first batch of orders for the Nela Trowel!

I brought one home to finish our master bath. By far the best trowel I have ever used. I can't believe the quality of this trowel.

This is the Ferrari of Trowels!

·
Just doing my job.
464 Posts
I ordered a 13, 14.8 and their 16 last week. Can't wait to try them!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I received my 11" x 4.75" on Friday, It's is by far the best trowel I've handled. I will be honest about the handle, I went with cork, it feels fantastic right now. My concern is durability, it's basically a hard plastic handle with a thin cork wrap. I would assume if any issues do come up the warranty would cover it anyway. The feel and balance is great. I will be grabbing a superflex next for tight coating.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am glad everyone is enjoying their new trowels, they are awesome.

Bob the Fixer - We will be placing an order with Nela shortly and we will be special ordering your 4" x 12" Trowel.

thanks, Brad

·
Just doing my job.
464 Posts
These are really impressive pieces. Really slick and makes application effortless. I did notice that on both the 13 and 16 that the trowel bows slightly at all four corners. The 14.8 is pretty much dead flat.

·
BTF
222 Posts
I am glad everyone is enjoying their new trowels, they are awesome.

Bob the Fixer - We will be placing an order with Nela shortly and we will be special ordering your 4" x 12" Trowel.

thanks, Brad
Hello how its going?

Did the trowel arrive yet ?

please let me know ,

psst : discount and free shipping :/

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bob,

We most likely won't receive it until Mid July. I will let you know the moment it arrives.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts