Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I recently heard a fellow drywaller/co-worker mention using what I think I heard as a product called "after apply".

He may have said "after applied" or "afterply".

Im not familiar with this product and am wondering if it is just an older/alternative name for a product I am familiar with. I will ask him tomorrow at work, but my curiosity is getting to me.

Is anyone familiar with this product? It is some type of metal trim I believe.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.