Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I recently saw a post by another member here asking for feedback on their website and it gave me the idea to do the same.

I built the website for my father's painting and pressure cleaning business and I would appreciate it if you guys could take a look and let me know what needs to be improved.

Thanks!

The link is:

https://picazzopainting.com/

Also, if you click on pressure cleaning it'll take you to one of the service pages that have a bit of a different design.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Guys,

I recently saw a post by another member here asking for feedback on their website and it gave me the idea to do the same.

I built the website for my father's painting and pressure cleaning business and I would appreciate it if you guys could take a look and let me know what needs to be improved.

Thanks!

The link is:

Miami Painting and Pressure Washing (Top Residential and Commercial Painter) | Picazzo Painting

Also, if you click on pressure cleaning it'll take you to one of the service pages that have a bit of a different design.

Thanks again!
Website looks solid! I'm new to building websites so I used Wix to do it. I also used seoability to check for errors and how to improve my page for google crawling.

Joe
www.PatchProsNY.com

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Guys,

Thanks!

The link is:

Miami Painting and Pressure Washing (Top Residential and Commercial Painter) | Picazzo Painting

Thanks again!
Wow! It looks great! Very clear CTA and very organized. The only thing I noticed is that the logo is a bit hard to read and people love clarity. Honestly thought, super amazing website!
Keep grinding!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts