Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner

Little survey here !

3K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  gotmud 
#1 ·
Since here in quebec we don't have too much drywall store , i have to buy online ... So wich one is best ? All-wall or walltools ? Or gave me your dealer online source ! Tks

#4 ·
Wall Tools are great first time I ordered from there UPS dinged me with an unexpected $60 "brokerage fee" for my nail spotter, I told wall tools and they gave me a $100 credit and since then they have added a USPS option for shipping that doesn't have an extra charge for coming across the border. the last tools i ordered got here in a week.

#5 ·
As most of you know I am in the process of transferring to "the tools " . I don't typically have time to talk about them during "normal business hours".
I said that to say this , Brandon @ Walltools has went above and beyond the realm of customer service .
He has spent time with me after hours answering my silly questions and guiding me on which tools are best for my needs and my budget .
I was talking to him last night @930pm through e-mail , and by the way I have not spent a dime in his store YET, but Iwill be soon.
I look forward to doing business with someone who puts customer service first! And Brandon truly does:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.