Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the Level 5 brand of boxes any good?
decent price but if they aren't good quality or are a headache to operate I'll pass.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought a l5 pump.

...made in china. :(
Better unit than my tapeworm pumps. Easy access cleaning is much more convenient than with my tapeworm pumps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm all about keeping the pproduct from home, but when it comes to my buisness, saving money, and making money is what it's all about. Any other quick twist tapeworm pump owners on here?

·
Drunken Bum!
2,224 Posts
I'm all about keeping the pproduct from home, but when it comes to my buisness, saving money, and making money is what it's all about. Any other quick twist tapeworm pump owners on here?
I have not seen 1 of them!
But I will say I never empty or clean any of my pumps from 1 year 2 the next unless they break down!:thumbup:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Is the Level 5 brand of boxes any good?
decent price but if they aren't good quality or are a headache to operate I'll pass.
Ok i always try to buy American but i broke down and bought a Level 5 mega box, they the wrong size i called them on friday about it the right one showed up Monday, and they said i could keep the other one. Gotta say good costumer service and fast shipping on both.👍👍

·
Registered
50 Posts
Ok i always try to buy American but i broke down and bought a Level 5 mega box, they the wrong size i called them on friday about it the right one showed up Monday, and they said i could keep the other one. Gotta say good costumer service and fast shipping on both.👍👍
Ran both boxes today i was impressed,

1 - 16 of 16 Posts