Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner

I Placed An Order At All-Wall

Tags
all wall
7K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  moore 
#1 ·
I was seriously thinking about buying the Drywall Master 5 1/2" specialty box and even started another thread about it. My wife's birthday is in 4 days so, after getting her a few gifts... I had enough money to get another angle head.

I chose to get the Drywall Master 2 1/2" Bonehead Speedwheel version. I already have the 3" version.

http://www.all-wall.com/Categories/Angle-Heads/DrywallMaster-SpeedWheel-Bone-Head.html

I used my Drywall Talk membership discount. I talked to Kim Cole. He was curtious and polite and also knows the tools. I guess thats why he is the tool Dr. The angle head is normally $329, using the Drywall Talk discount, I only paid $279.65 for the head.

Oh yeah, since I saved so much money on the angle head, I also got the Drywall Master fixed position short box handle. It was only $69, it is usually $89.
http://www.all-wall.com/Categories/Flat-Box-Handles/SuperFinish-Flat-Box-Handle.html

I strongly suggest to all Drywall Talk members to utilize the All-wall discount.

A big THANK YOU to Kim Cole and the gang at All-wall.

See less See more
#2 ·
I also have the 2.5 bonehead with wheels and the 3 bonehead with wheels! The 2.5 was bought from all-wall uk but came with no wheels:( My 3 is into belmore gettin a service at the moment,what i am tryin 2 say is i have tryed gettin wheels over here for the 2.5 but its a no go!!

#13 ·
Ya got me there Moore,,,, I drank them silver bullets for years!!!!!!!!

Good stuff,,,,, You can pour em down all night,,, and still STAY UP,,

They call em the "old mans beer" There is a reason for that,,,,,

Have a great night,,,, and remember to FILL the crack,,,Its a drywall thing,,, ya know!!!!:thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.