Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,742 Posts

·
Drunken Bum!
2,224 Posts
If you want you are welcome to buy it on Ebay and get it sent to me and I can forward it on.:thumbsup:
Gaz ur a good man!:yes:
I quite like the trust that goes on in this site:thumbsup:
Best thing is i think is a lot of us have been on here a long time now and u kinda get 2 know what some1 is about(Like or dislike)
But i would say most r pretty honest people not lookin 2 rip ur eyeballs out if they could! There has been alot of free stuff been sent round the world of this site and a bit sold 2!Yea PT i do think there should b a place where we can sell tools on this site as the postage is not that bad if u r getting a good deal:thumbup:

·
Registered
4,843 Posts
Awsome Gazman, You wont regret getting a quickful Korby, Its great, Really great, I use mine now for box filling, Its easier than a pump.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The way I looked at it was I spend $200 and it is faster and way easyer to clean, better on the body but I was not sold until I thought that I pump way more into my boxes than bazooka. The jobs I am taking on now I will use my bazooka every 3 weeks or so. With me not using my bazooka everyday and my boxes way more it's cheaper to spend 200 than replace my TT pump at 400 or whatever it is. And it's faster and cleaner.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
The way I looked at it was I spend $200 and it is faster and way easyer to clean, better on the body but I was not sold until I thought that I pump way more into my boxes than bazooka. The jobs I am taking on now I will use my bazooka every 3 weeks or so. With me not using my bazooka everyday and my boxes way more it's cheaper to spend 200 than replace my TT pump at 400 or whatever it is. And it's faster and cleaner.
Do you already have a compound tube?
I would just make my own quickfill adapter if you did.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Like the Blueline Mudshark PT? See
http://www.walltools.com/blue-line-usa-mud-shark-flat-applicator-fa-ct.html
:thumbsup:
Can option it out for many other uses like with the Tapepro see The versatile Compound Applicator Tube - YouTube
hahaha! Why would you say "see"? lol. You already know I saw that video, I see all your videos! lol. Even thumbed it up and left a comment.
Good plug though! :thumbsup: Had to do it. That's more or less what I was getting at.
If you don't already have a compound tube, I would much rather buy that.
Best bang for your buck and you get both. A CP tube and a fill adapter. :yes:

·
post whore
7,772 Posts
well, one sad point to report:(,,2bjr found the weak spot on the tool

Sorry it took awhile, but you leave him on one job by himself, with one of your newer tools:furious:

I understand why you have the lager screws, one for quick release for cleaning (who does that ??) then to attach your mud shark accessory. But 2bjr managed to catch the screws on something, knocking them off and striping them.

Maybe they should come with 2 types of screws to attach the cone head. The current ones you have, or something with a lower profile. Gives people a option, encase they have a worker like 2bjr working for them:(

Attachments

·
Registered
687 Posts
Geeze if these guys only had to buy there own tools for awhile they might not treat others tools like crap. Maybe we should be able to cut off one of there fingers overtime they break something.:yes:

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
well, one sad point to report:(,,2bjr found the weak spot on the tool

Sorry it took awhile, but you leave him on one job by himself, with one of your newer tools:furious:

I understand why you have the lager screws, one for quick release for cleaning (who does that ??) then to attach your mud shark accessory. But 2bjr managed to catch the screws on something, knocking them off and striping them.

Maybe they should come with 2 types of screws to attach the cone head. The current ones you have, or something with a lower profile. Gives people a option, encase they have a worker like 2bjr working for them:(
Seriously!? Is that kid retarded? How do you do that?
He must just get mad at you and do this stuff on purpose...I seriously don't see how someone can accidentally do that...
I don't think it's a weak spot in the tool, I think it's a weak spot in Jr's head. :jester:

Just go to Canadian tire and find a screw that's the same thread and size. That will take care of it.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ya the only thing is that I don't really want to keep changing heads on the applicator. I was going to make one but I just bought one instead. I guess I could have just bought another tube but it's already done.

·
post whore
7,772 Posts
Seriously!? Is that kid retarded? How do you do that?
He must just get mad at you and do this stuff on purpose...I seriously don't see how someone can accidentally do that...
I don't think it's a weak spot in the tool, I think it's a weak spot in Jr's head. :jester:

Just go to Canadian tire and find a screw that's the same thread and size. That will take care of it.
retarded, we won't go there:whistling2:, but he is a good little worker though:thumbup:

don't get me wrong, I was pissed, but they do protrude out a bit. Says he was doing back side of a closet leg, and the screw caught.

I like the pump, but if my memory serves me correct, I was not the only one to say the type of screws on the cone part were unnecessary. Not too many guys take apart their cp tubes to clean them. The option to come off easy at the butt end is good enough, the cone not so, unless you wanted to use their mudshark.

I even like the principal of the mudshark too, since sometimes 2bjr and I half to separate to go on different jobs. Cheaper than buying another pump that fills your bazooka, boxes or angle box. maybe they should make something for the zook or angle box, for reason I stated or for emergency purposes...... regular pump breaks or get stolen, etc.....

So just a warning for some guys, they may want to put a lower profile screw on. In the last 2 weeks, there was 28,000 sq ft of angles to pump out, and over a 1000 ln ft of bead to go on. when you go FAST, things can happen:yes:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts