Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner
161 - 178 of 178 Posts

· Litkedrywall
1 Posts
Hello

Hello everyone.Joined the site years ago but never posted anything.Found out about drywall talk from contractor talk I believe.20 years in the trade and I'm always looking for advice and an edge to make life easier on the jobsite.We all know it's supposed to get easier,but that's not the case!

· General Contractor
23 Posts
Hey guys! I am a recent member at contractor talk and found this forum through them. I am a general contractor in the Palm Desert CA area and joined this forum for the wealth of information, activity and marketing ideas that I see people share. Looking forward to giving value back to the community.

Cheers!

· Registered
1 Posts
Goggled Dry Wall Forum. We are a really small church smack dab in the middle of the Sonoran Desert, and we are converting a metal barn into a church. I am just an old (85) cowboy that knows "0" about dry Wall work! I am having a problem figurein out how to hang dry Wall on the ceiling. Hope I can find some help on this forum. Any help greatly appreciated 🤠

Pastor Rick

· Super Moderator
154 Posts
Goggled Dry Wall Forum. We are a really small church smack dab in the middle of the Sonoran Desert, and we are converting a metal barn into a church. I am just an old (85) cowboy that knows "0" about dry Wall work! I am having a problem figurein out how to hang dry Wall on the ceiling. Hope I can find some help on this forum. Any help greatly appreciated 🤠

Pastor Rick
Lots of good threads on this site, good luck on your renovations.

161 - 178 of 178 Posts