Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner
121 - 140 of 178 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
new to website

Hey Guys I'm new to the site. I found this website by accident today and thought what the hell might as well join ya. I'm 30 years old been in the drywall for 12 years I was taught by a french guy from Vermont. And now I'm one of the largest drywall and paint contractors in Myrtle beach. My company did about 300 new construction houses last year. Im always learning new things and looking for anything knowledgeable in the field. I have to have 20 post to share photos but have some nice custom homes we're doing right now looking forward to sharing them.....

· Icerock drywall facebook
2,468 Posts
Mr Hunter said to me check out DWT .... from all-wall tools to wall tools mr hunter was great to talk to. he wanted me to right a book...
now I have to check DWT out everyday:rolleyes: I think this summer I have some new tools I am working on and I might have to take some time off...I am thinking about May threw November :thumbup:

· Drywall Ninja
1 Posts
Hey ya'll, Im new to the site. was cruising the web for a drywall forum that was full of missfits and bam im here.LOL. Ive been finishing full time since 1982, started piece working, then commercial work. Went into business 1991 and never looked back. Enough about me. I want to say this is a awesome site for young and old school finishers alike. Hope im not rambling on. Thanks to everyone on here for all the great info and caring about your trade. Keep up the good work and videos.
Thanks RVA

· www.frescoharmony.com
380 Posts
It's the best source for drywall information. Also the best source for making fun of other drywall content currently online. You should go have a gander at the "fastest drywaller ever" strand. Remember, stirring the pot is good.

· Registered
93 Posts
Hello From Toronto

I have been working on the supply side of the business for 18 years. I have been involved in delivering drywall, taping tool tool repairs and sales and finally management. I thought it was time to really get out and learn what is going on and what the end user is looking for. I believe by going out and actually doing it will help me serve our industry better.

Taping is by far the hardest thing I have ever tackled, hopefully with more experience and everyone's input from this forum I will improve. I look forward to some interesting conversations.

· Registered
93 Posts
Hello From Toronto

I have been working on the supply side of the business for 18 years. I have been involved in delivering drywall, taping tool tool repairs and sales and finally management. I thought it was time to really get out and learn what is going on and what the end user is looking for. I believe by going out and actually doing it will help me serve our industry better.

Taping is by far the hardest thing I have ever tackled, hopefully with more experience and everyone's input from this forum I will improve. I look forward to some interesting conversations and learning from you all.

· Registered
1 Posts
Greetings from the Inland Northwest, whats shakin fellow tradesmen? Found your site quite by accident, I stumbled upon the interesting thread about the history of mechanical taping tools while trying to find out about a set of Tapemaster taping tools I bought. Wanted to see just how good a deal i'd gotten. Quite an interesting accounting, thanks Mr Mudshark, by the way. Anywho, thought id check the site out.

· Registered
23 Posts
Hey what's up fellow drywallers.
I'm from Kansas City and work as customer service manager at large residential drywall company here.
Good guys work for, treat me good but I still complain ha!
I love finishing. I love drywall. My wife says that's the only thing she's heard me dreaming about is drywall!!! Lmao haha pretty lame but I live for it.
Glad I found this site again. Look forward to meeting u all. Thx. Andy
And thank u for having this site guys. I have no idea what goes into running it but I know it's a lot 👍

121 - 140 of 178 Posts