Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 178 Posts

· Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's always great to hear how people found us. If you could please take moment and tell us how.

I know in the beginning a lot of people will be members of ContractorTalk.com coming over. If that's the case let us know your username so we can connect the dots.

· Registered
46 Posts
Saw the new forum a little while back. Then I went back to it, and couldn't find it on the web. Thought it had gotten deleted. I saw that it's up and running over at Contractor Talk.

So I am back on here posting again!

· Registered
74 Posts
i have been watching the how-to vids on you-tube and am wondering if it is really ok to tape over the internal corners wit-out corking(filling) them first. it seems none of the guys using auto-tapers fill the gaps first?????Any comments about this?

· Registered
3 Posts
hi recently i was finishing a house for a customer . he happens to be a construction supervisior in NYC he was happy with the work and asked me if id be interested in working in the city . of corse im interested the jobs a 100,000 sf building. much more than i could do by myself so i started to look & see if maybe i can create a crew for the work. & found your site thinking maybe to hook up with some quality pros.

1 - 20 of 178 Posts