Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Hey guys I'll be hanging around quite a bit now, I own a how to website and we got lots videos for begginers and proffesionals looking for other ways to do things. Well visit us maybe , but yea I'll be around answering stuff :)
Man I love your site. I go there all the time for my difficult questions. :whistling2: Myron is my hero. I myself am a 4th generation drywall guy.;) Welcome to the dt forum.

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
Man I love your site. I go there all the time for my difficult questions. :whistling2: Myron is my hero. I myself am a 4th generation drywall guy.;) Welcome to the dt forum.
If you are a 4th generation
drywall guy, why is it you still have difficult questions?

·
Registered
410 Posts
This is not the first time that someone has mentioned Myron. Who the heck is this Myron that you guy's are talking about?

Is he kind of like Big Daddy Drywall?

·
Registered
774 Posts
3rd generation taper.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Myron wrote some drywall books[so that makes him the guru] and the moderator of JLC drywall forum except he,s never there-the place is a joke!!!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Myron R. Ferguson ... "That Drywall Guy" ... is one of the good guys. He is sincere in his efforts to get the message out that drywall is as much about the mind and spirit as it is about the body. Anyone who challenges the perception that drywall work is just labor intensive, heavy, dusty, grunt work done by mindless beasts of burden who are slaves to their own lack of ability to do anything better with their lives, is O.K. in my book.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
A couple of years ago I tried to build a bridge with Myron and sent him one of the original mixing paddles. He said he liked the USG 4 post better (fair enough) and wouldn't return my email. Later I saw him on the USG site recommending their mud. :D

Advance has a very high regard for him.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I'm from UK and have also heard of myron r ferguson, drywall contractor from upstate New York. yawn. Is the guy a phoney or genuine Drywall Superhero?
Nice site Bluntman, welcome to Drywalltalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts