Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Mudder Lover
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kinda what I expected cazna.
The Goldblatts sell for $55 on WallTools website while the Marshalltown by Columbia pictured above sells for $85.

Oh and thanks WallTools for the photo.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
On ocassion,,, some goosenecks will not fill your tube. If that happens, you need to loosen the set screw on your zook and extend the filler snout out abit farther. Other than that, as far as I know, all goosnecks will fill all tubes,,, but then again, as you know,,,I don't know it all.

·
post whore
7,772 Posts
On ocassion,,, some goosenecks will not fill your tube. If that happens, you need to loosen the set screw on your zook and extend the filler snout out abit farther. Other than that, as far as I know, all goosnecks will fill all tubes,,, but then again, as you know,,,I don't know it all.
you can extend the filler snout out more:eek:, I didn't know that:blink:

Going to half to check that out, I just side feed the zook, right off from the pump. Having it a wee bit longer would be nice. I have never used the Goose neck so......

·
Registered
4,844 Posts

·
Mudder Lover
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Premier / Blue Line

I hear you cannot fill a Premier/Blue Line taper with a regular gooseneck, you need a Premier/Blue Line gooseneck.
However, you can fill any taper with a Blue Line gooseneck.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I hear you cannot fill a Premier/Blue Line taper with a regular gooseneck, you need a Premier/Blue Line gooseneck.
However, you can fill any taper with a Blue Line gooseneck.
True.
But, you'll probably get mud everywhere because it won't fit very tight.

Here's what I know about goosenecks:
Tapeworm only fits TW Pumps, but will pump any brand of taper except Premier/BlueLine

Premier gooseneck will fill old premier and blueline. (they may still make teflon inserts for fill standard tapers)

Columbia, TapeTech, Northstar, G2 work with all other tapers. (btw, if you own an old Concorde G-neck your F**ked. Only fits old concord pumps.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts