Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
I use a winroc labled Caddilac pouch and a side pouch that i cant remember.. it holds everything i never waste time looking for stuff and my tools are allways at hand:thumbsup:
I'm with you on this one Caddilac all the way I've got the four bagger with the bigger pouches though .

I buy cell phone case and tape them with tuck tape for a sheath for the knife because they cut the sh#t out of my 60$ tool holder and i found on a site a plastic sheath for my saw pricless I.M.O.:thumbsup:

·
drywall slave
10,565 Posts
Heres my set up Gordie:) That Old marshall town pouch lasted me a good many years with some help from a few staples the sparkeys left laying around..I do miss my 4 pouch nail bag tho..My last one tore up way too soon..They just don't make cowhide like they use too...:whistling2: I really like your cell phone case modification:yes:

Attachments

·
Registered
655 Posts
Yep looks like a good kit Moore very similar to to my hand tool bag.
Ive got another bag for my drills and roughters though.Me and my bro got 2 dewalt roughters and 3 hilti cordless 1 corded hilti for screwing off at the end.

Hey is there a thread that could tell me how to do pics on here? I got a black berry bold I'm dieing to post some pics like the big guy's on here.:blink:

O ya do you board those projects your doing by your self? or do you hire a grunt to help out? you work sure looks good man.:thumbup1:

·
Registered
655 Posts
O yea your right all i use is carpenter pencils it's kind of stupid I'm able to wright pretty legible on drywall with those pencils then i go to right my bill with a pen and it's a big ordeal.

:jester:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Do you guys use collated guns gordie?

And for pouches i just got an oxy recently and love it....perfect setup ergonomically compared to the cheapos ive had that fall apart. Last one actually had a huge hole in it right at the belt loop the day i bought it that i didnt realize...took it back the next day and couldnt get any money back.

·
drywall slave
10,565 Posts
Yep looks like a good kit Moore very similar to to my hand tool bag.
Ive got another bag for my drills and roughters though.Me and my bro got 2 dewalt roughters and 3 hilti cordless 1 corded hilti for screwing off at the end.

Hey is there a thread that could tell me how to do pics on here? I got a black berry bold I'm dieing to post some pics like the big guy's on here.:blink:

O ya do you board those projects your doing by your self? or do you hire a grunt to help out? you work sure looks good man.:thumbup1:
I sub out most of my hanging,,The smaller jobs I'll hang myself .
Tomorrow I start a 60 board basement It will take me and Tuco [my lift]atleast two days to get it up.:thumbsup: The h/o hung and tried to finish the bath himself then threw his hat out the window:D
he loaded it with 54x12 4x8 and 4x12s chit in the way everywhere!!! I try to spare the hangers these kinda jobs.

·
Registered
31 Posts
No mini stone sharpener:blink::blink:

Whats with you young bucks these days:censored::whistling2:
I forgot a few tools on the list, a 5-1 bar, speed square, electrical tape, beater chisel (never would I use one of my good ones) and even though I have a mini stone sharpener I rarely use it only when doing junk ceiling tile

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.