Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, i will have to pass on the project on the t-shirt for a couple of weeks , we just find out that my mother have a breast cancer , so to be honest i'm not in the mood right now , i appologized , and if someone whants to make them , its ok with me . That the reason why i'm not so often on dwt .

Once again , sorry for those who were waiting for the shirt , hope you understand , eric

·
post whore
7,772 Posts
Guys, i will have to pass on the project on the t-shirt for a couple of weeks , we just find out that my mother have a breast cancer , so to be honest i'm not in the mood right now , i appologized , and if someone whants to make them , its ok with me . That the reason why i'm not so often on dwt .

Once again , sorry for those who were waiting for the shirt , hope you understand , eric
Family comes 1st machine

One trait all us tradesmen have is to stick to our word, and I'm sure everyone on this site will say you don't half to bend over backwards for us members here on dwt. We are measured by the deeds we do, not what we say we will do. We all know where your heart should be right now...... not with us

So look after your family 1st. cancer can be beaten in it's early stages, and I hope that is where she's at. But she will need all the support she can get.

Besides, we can always force PT to make the "T" shirts:whistling2:

Now go spend some time with your mother:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,742 Posts

They have come a long way with treating and fighting cancer so think positive and look forward to her quick recovery.
Here's a coincidence for you.....My motherinlaw was just diagnosed with the same 2 days ago, it's fricken everywhere.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Besides, we can always force PT to make the "T" shirts:whistling2:
OMG! That's awful! I have to make shirts now!? lol!
Sorry, that was a bad joke! haha.
I'm sorry to hear about your mother Eric...
Don't even worry about us! The fact that you even posted a thread to let us know what was happening wasn't even necessary with everything you have going on. Im sure everybody here understands.
You and your family are on our hearts and minds.
If you need anything or just want to talk you have my number buddy :thumbsup:

·
bmitch
494 Posts
sorry to hear of this,hopefully your mother can become a survivor of breast cancer,many are. my family and i are yearly partisipents in the local dragon boat races.fundraiser for breast cancer,with up to 2000 paddler's it's afeel good event,so if you get the oppurtunity in your area check it out.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Sorry to hear this, I hope it was caught early and best wishes for your mother to be wearing a pink survivor shirt.

Reactions: machinemud

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Mums are the best, Treat them well and let them know thanks for what they have done for you while we can. eh.

Hope yours is ok bro.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts