Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce ourselves:

Durham Fencing Company, a divisions of CM&W Services, is dedicated to providing top quality fencing materials and craftsmanship to Durham and surrounding area. We are locally owned and operated with more than 20 years of fencing experience. We offer wood fencing, vinyl fencing, metal fencing, privacy fencing, picket fencing, split rail fencing and more. We perform fence and gate installations in Durham and surrounding areas including Raleigh, Cary, Burlington, Wake Forest, Youngsville, Clayton, Holly Springs, and more. For a free estimate, give us a call at 919-335-9201 or visit our website at [email protected].

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've been renovating my new house for a few months now and I've been thinking about what to do in the backyard. To begin with, I would like to put up a wooden fence and make a beautiful lawn. To do this, I had to contact the company, as I do not know any other way out. I had no particular desire to turn to private companies, because I thought that such companies were deploying their schemes and deceiving people. But my grandmother recommended a good service in a decent private company. I trust my grandmother in this way, and she says that she ordered them to put up a fence for her.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts