Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Camera accessory Cameras & optics Product Camera Lens

The best construction channels are the best because of their expertise and entertainment value. Do a little research, plan ahead, lean into your strengths then show the internet and your potential customers that you are the great construction company that you know you are. If you are smart about it, YouTube can be an effective, fairly inexpensive, and incredibly rewarding marketing tool. How to Dazzle YouTubers With Your Biz
Do you have a YouTube account for your business?

Is it a marketing method you have considered?

·
RestoreWall
12 Posts
I do. I have enjoyed the few videos I have created, but the production quality is low and it takes me enough time that I just haven't done much with it. I did receive one inquiry because of it, but otherwise have not found it that beneficial as far as marketing goes. It's more for fun and the usefulness of others at this point. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG_fGb-ZQlD-y5FzLN7Hp3A

·
Banned
1 Posts
The channel itself wouldn't do much for business, but if you add a link to your company website in each description it'll give your site a little more credibility with Google which could lead to moving you up in local rankings a little bit (since YouTube is owned by Google). That'd be what would make it worth having - it probably wouldn't attract a ton of customers on its own.

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 39951

Do you have a YouTube account for your business?

Is it a marketing method you have considered?
Not yet, but I fully intend on starting one. I hear they can give a big boost for website traffic if done correctly. I am looking into that now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I tried to promote my business this way, but nothing worked. YouTube has too much competition. I had good sales for a few months before the covid, but I had to stop providing my services with the pandemic's beginning. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to work in the field I was interested in. It was hard to recover. I was on the verge of bankruptcy, so antonybatty.com services were much needed at that time. It's been a long time since the pandemic, and I have clients again, but the pandemic has changed the way I think about my own business.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts