Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
well i don't tie up my pumps because i own many of them but never use them anymore unless it is a very small job i use a pneumatic pump which i can mix up 15 gals at a time i can fill a bazooka probably faster than you could fill your banjo.... and again the right tool for the job . you can scoot your little mini baker along as fast as you like a also own at least ten of them alone , but as far as being safe , think again , anything has a certain amount of hazard to it , i have seen many accidents on those so called safe scaffolds , in fact seen one guy collapse one when it the wheel hit a vent hole in the floor he broke both wrists.... come on admit there is no way you can string with a banjo with speed compared to a bazooka.... I probably could have 10 sheets taped and wiped out before you even had five strung out let alone wiped out .... its all in your mind :eek: and cleaning a bazooka is a breeze ....
I would murder you with a banjo. I would have 10 sheets taped and wiped before you even got your pretty expensive bazooka ready, let alone your pump. I can keep 2 guys busy with a banjo. What the point in using a bazooka unless 3 or 4 guys are wiping behind you and your doing a hotel or something. Pointless

41 - 42 of 42 Posts