Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner
81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
FASTER THAN A MARE
2,024 Posts
Tell us how you really feel Joe;)
well Rooker I feel Joy, yes when Davey doo Da tries a move I remind him of what we had to deal with, he knows and thats satisfactory for me. we talk Global wanna give us Junk here is the reviews, Global, like Terry booboo not pulling up from ground so it looks faster, then he trows a fit, and runs away,

thats good enough for me Rooker

Treat us with respect, we pay for what we have been told, shyte like this and made in the USA but owned by a foreigner the disrespect of one company, plasticman backing him up, please, Brian made a run for it after goofn off

Thanks to companies who give us the real thing, all T shirts for this review please send To Rooker and Moore

thanks Rooker for allowing me to share my joy

·
FASTER THAN A MARE
2,024 Posts
Perhaps both Terry and I have lost interest in participating in a discussion where a loudmouth bully spews abuse at anyones who expresses an opinion contrary to his own.
This Review is here for people who want a straight go, a tool that works

just dont cry to long,

for all I know your daves buddy,

Willy has no idea the length and shyt alot of us who bought junktech,

Terry is a Bullsh%tter says he is the best in the nation and owns both systems, asking for more info he ran away, maybe you and him cried together I dont know,
Moma they rubbed me wrong

·
Registered
339 Posts
On December 31st, 2010 at 4:36PM Bazooka-Joe joined us with his first post. It only took 55 minutes and eight more posts for him to share his review of a product he had never used.

I appreciate your reviews Joe as they are a reminder of the power of unsatisfied customers to relentlessly haunt a business.

And you are right that I'm Dave's buddy - only because he's been a trusted and reliable supplier.

The last word is yours....

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
I have tried to touch base with Bazooka Joe since this video post was first placed. I reached out on a direct note and not through a post. I didn't receive a reply. I again welcome the opportunity to resolve any issues he has with me or AplaTech.

·
FASTER THAN A MARE
2,024 Posts
On December 31st, 2010 at 4:36PM Bazooka-Joe joined us with his first post. It only took 55 minutes and eight more posts for him to share his review of a product he had never used.

I appreciate your reviews Joe as they are a reminder of the power of unsatisfied customers to relentlessly haunt a business.

And you are right that I'm Dave's buddy - only because he's been a trusted and reliable supplier.

The last word is yours....
I did buy some tools and used cfs, the coaters I chucked out because I had no reply back and have said so before, want me to post pics explaining the weakness in these tools? actually you should know, not haunt businesses just pointing out facts for reviews and let me tell ya I aint the only one put out.

some of the junk got taken down for experimental use as they were worthless. so I got a few thousand dollars, in pieces laying around.

Quite the comment some hold grudges, none here just satisfied to send out a review and from others unsatisfied. Just don't believe anything from you or them.

its up to the person purchasing these tools, if they like them fine, there are few that do, few

so while we are on the topic if all wall wont carry them I am satisfied its not worth the purchase as they sell quality tools. and get rid of tools that don't hold up. to me that is proof enough for me they aint any good, and quoted before was in the backroom of a supplier Junk tech covered in dust, I asked why, and the unhappy owners saying they will never deal with them again.

Ames runs the show now, if ya want I can tell you why.

If you treat a person with respect you get it back most of the time not some mumbo jumbo.

Big Terry should not run away cause others object seen how he thinks hes the best in the Nation. and owns both systems. each to his own, was only poke n Terry that's all, been some Poke n going on since this website came out, lest the chief of all Rass n packed up 2buck,

Better get over it D"s Nothing more to say to you, don't believe anything you say or Terry or Dave

·
Registered
9 Posts
Our company uses Apla tech CFS system and it is VERY fast, their is a learning curve but its a really fast one, the only issue that i have was (and its a small issue) the hose does get in the way sometimes, especially if you use the hose that comes stock on the Mark V as it is not plyable AT ALL! the guy in the video was probably going at that speed for demonstration purposes as that tool can go way faster then that, waaaaaay faster.

·
drywall slave
10,565 Posts
Our company uses Apla tech CFS system and it is VERY fast, their is a learning curve but its a really fast one, the only issue that i have was (and its a small issue) the hose does get in the way sometimes, especially if you use the hose that comes stock on the Mark V as it is not plyable AT ALL! the guy in the video was probably going at that speed for demonstration purposes as that tool can go way faster then that, waaaaaay faster.
VID!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I did buy some tools and used cfs, the coaters I chucked out because I had no reply back and have said so before, want me to post pics explaining the weakness in these tools? actually you should know, not haunt businesses just pointing out facts for reviews and let me tell ya I aint the only one put out.

some of the junk got taken down for experimental use as they were worthless. so I got a few thousand dollars, in pieces laying around.

Quite the comment some hold grudges, none here just satisfied to send out a review and from others unsatisfied. Just don't believe anything from you or them.

its up to the person purchasing these tools, if they like them fine, there are few that do, few

so while we are on the topic if all wall wont carry them I am satisfied its not worth the purchase as they sell quality tools. and get rid of tools that don't hold up. to me that is proof enough for me they aint any good, and quoted before was in the backroom of a supplier Junk tech covered in dust, I asked why, and the unhappy owners saying they will never deal with them again.

Ames runs the show now, if ya want I can tell you why.

If you treat a person with respect you get it back most of the time not some mumbo jumbo.

Big Terry should not run away cause others object seen how he thinks hes the best in the Nation. and owns both systems. each to his own, was only poke n Terry that's all, been some Poke n going on since this website came out, lest the chief of all Rass n packed up 2buck,

Better get over it D"s Nothing more to say to you, don't believe anything you say or Terry or Dave

God you sound like little baby, AplaTech works for people if it didn't they wouldn't be selling them still, ALLWall Doesn't sell them because there partnered with tape tech to sell tapetech CFS and there used tape tech tools, Keeps saying Ames as it own brand but it just tape tech with a different label on it LOL.

81 - 94 of 94 Posts