Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Level 5 sent me some goodies to try out, bazooka, 10 & 12 box, 3" glazer w\ extension pole. They all look well built, much the same as other brands. Ran the 10 and it was smooth as any other.
I'm very happy and excited to hear that.
They're stepping up their game.
Might be worth looking into

·
Wannabe Woodworker
2,041 Posts
Level 5 sent me some goodies to try out, bazooka, 10 & 12 box, 3" glazer w\ extension pole. They all look well built, much the same as other brands. Ran the 10 and it was smooth as any other.
Nice:thumbsup: man you gotta get some video up or some pics

·
Registered
109 Posts
FYI, we have two trials going on at the moment with DWT members. Thus far feedback has been positive. We are also posting more information to our Facebook page at Level 5 Tools. Take a look if you like! Hope to see some reports back soon on the trials that are going on. Also sales are picking up dramatically around the globe :) Thanks to the DWT community for helping us spread the word on Level 5!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking to Try Level5

Hello all I just for the first time being in construction since 2007 I came across automated drywall tools...I thought I was the only one but hardly no body uses or have never heard of automated taping tools in our area(Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland). Level5 please send some tools to us (east cost) if they works as well as said we will introduce them to everyone who will listen.....By the way what is the conclusion from those who have used Level5?.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hello all I just for the first time being in construction since 2007 I came across automated drywall tools...I thought I was the only one but hardly no body uses or have never heard of automated taping tools in our area(Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland). Level5 please send some tools to us (east cost) if they works as well as said we will introduce them to everyone who will listen.....By the way what is the conclusion from those who have used Level5?.
BFE: We have done several trials and all are going well. We actually have a set going out to a customer in your area this week. I am certain he will be happy as all reviews have been positive. Level 5 is a solid value, unmatched by any other tool company. You can contact All-Wall or Al's Taping Tools for more information!

·
Registered
655 Posts
does J.D.L. work or own part of level 5? he was 1wallboardman on this site I bought his training vids a 3 years ago lost them when computer crashed. If he is good luck in the sales bizz .:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,966 Posts
I doubt it. Last video of his, he was ranting about level 5 or their predecessor, and the crap they were making.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Level 5 Tools

does J.D.L. work or own part of level 5? he was 1wallboardman on this site I bought his training vids a 3 years ago lost them when computer crashed. If he is good luck in the sales bizz .:thumbsup:
No, no one with those initials has every worked here or been associated with Level 5! Give us a try, you will be glad you did!

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
How long have you had a set, have you had many issues with the level5 taping tools and where do you get the parts
Had a set for 6 years or so when it was Finishpro, They were just mass produced with little to no service or help or checking of tools, Now its Level 5 and much better, They have rebranded and re launched, Pumps good as any, Zookas good, Boxes good.

Other brands might be a little more refined, have a few nice features like removable head or cover plates on zooks, Boxes open more for cleaning or power assist, Compound tubes, flushers There materials and service maybe little better but Level 5 will still do the job and well worth it, Its all up to you and your finances and parts are same as tapetech, Go look at all walls parts.

Don't limit yourself to one brand either, Short box handles, 5.5 box, compound tubes and mudheads, Flushers etc etc, All important parts to have.

·
Registered
109 Posts
We offer a very robust 5-year warranty on materials and workmanship. We're a new company with un-surpassed customer service. We also offer world-class service on all brands that will save you more than 30% vs. other repair centers, guaranteed! We don't claim to be the best out there, nor should anyone else! We strive to put out a solid product that gets the job done and we stand behind it; plain and simple.

Thank you for your consideration! That's all we can ask for and we have to do the rest :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ok so if I were to go with the columbia set is it worth the little extra money to get the hardened series from wall tools. I think it adds like maybe an extra 150 to 200$. Or just save that cash.
Columbia tools are extremely overpriced for what they deliver.. every seal from the boxes to The nail spotters to the angle box.. they all leak only after a few uses.. a $400 nail spotter leaks and leaves edges constantly having to be adjusted the head won't tighten constantly flopping when you have to do a ceiling these tools are cheap save your money and buy a different brand. They should change their name to venezuela so people understand what they're getting themselves into.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts