Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to give a huge thanks to Kim at All-Wall Equipment for taking care of me today! I've been a long time lurker here and had an account at one point. I called Kim and told him I was a member here and he saved me a ton on the box that I ordered along with a bunch of repair parts for my aging stuff.
If anyone needs tools here, i highly recommend calling and talking to Kim first, the savings for being a member here were amazing!

·
drywall slave
10,565 Posts
I just wanted to give a huge thanks to Kim at All-Wall Equipment for taking care of me today! I've been a long time lurker here and had an account at one point. I called Kim and told him I was a member here and he saved me a ton on the box that I ordered along with a bunch of repair parts for my aging stuff.
If anyone needs tools here, i highly recommend calling and talking to Kim first, the savings for being a member here were amazing!
.You just joined,,with 1 post. I have a few more post than you ,and of all the tools i've bought from all-wall.. etc I've never asked for my DWT discount.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
.You just joined,,with 1 post. I have a few more post than you ,and of all the tools i've bought from all-wall.. etc I've never asked for my DWT discount.:rolleyes:

Well, at one point I was a member here, and posted a couple questions about tools years ago. I still visit this forum on a pretty regular basis to read up on whats going on.

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Well, at one point I was a member here, and posted a couple questions about tools years ago. I still visit this forum on a pretty regular basis to read up on whats going on.
Dont take any notice, Its all crap :whistling2:

Moore, Do you log into allwall?? If so, Just email them and say who you are and then they fix up your log in account with the DWT discount, Simple as.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.