Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I hope this isn't OT but I'm ordering a bunch of various sized stainless knives (no offense to you trowel guys lol) and was wondering if AW ever has coupon codes or where to get them? I've bought a few hundred $$ from them this year which is nothing for you auto tapers but it would be nice if I could get at free shipping or something sometimes...

Thanks!

Jeremy

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Order from WallTools instead.
Because you're a Drywall Talk member you get 10% off.
And any purchase over $200 you get a free shirt! You can choose between white, black or red. :thumbsup:
http://www.walltools.com/wall-tools-tee-shirt.html
Oh! Also, with every purchase you accumulate Wall Points which can be redeemed for future purchases.
T-shirt Clothing Cool Sleeve Eyewear Ladder

·
REPAIR GUY
128 Posts
Hey guys, I hope this isn't OT but I'm ordering a bunch of various sized stainless knives (no offense to you trowel guys lol) and was wondering if AW ever has coupon codes or where to get them? I've bought a few hundred $$ from them this year which is nothing for you auto tapers but it would be nice if I could get at free shipping or something sometimes...

Thanks!

Jeremy
DONT KNOW IF YOU GUYS KNOW ABOUT ZORO TOOLS, THEY ARE A GOOD SOURCE FOR TONS OF STUFF, I SPENDS HUNDREDS THERE EVERY MONTH (AND SAVE HUNDREDS TOO) AND THERE ARE COUPON CODES + FREE UPS GROUND ON ORDERS OVER $50.
I JUST LOOKED FOR KNIVES AND THEY HAVE HYDE, MARSHALLTOWN, GOLDBLATT AND SOME CHEAP ONES.
http://www.zorotools.com/s/cn-Drywall%20and%20Plastering%20Tools/c-4406/
ITS AN OPTION
COUPON CODES FOUND AT RETAILMENOT.COM
$20 OFF ORDER OF $75+ (PCMOFF)
MY ORDERS ARRIVE IN 2-3 DAYS

·
FASTER THAN A MARE
2,024 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
All-Wall Coupons

All-Wall Equipment always offers special discounted pricing to Drywall Talk members, in addition to monthly promotional coupons on qualified purchases!
Drywall Talk members may contact us directly at (800) 929-0927 (in North America) or +1-206.414.7820 (International). Just mention you are a Drywall Talk member at time of order to get your discounts.
You may also email [email protected] directly with items you are interested in purchasing and Kim will be glad to put together the best possible combination of discount, coupons and shipping consideration in a custom quote.
The Tool Dr

·
Mudder Lover
1,974 Posts
DONT KNOW IF YOU GUYS KNOW ABOUT ZORO TOOLS, THEY ARE A GOOD SOURCE FOR TONS OF STUFF, I SPENDS HUNDREDS THERE EVERY MONTH (AND SAVE HUNDREDS TOO) AND THERE ARE COUPON CODES + FREE UPS GROUND ON ORDERS OVER $50.
I JUST LOOKED FOR KNIVES AND THEY HAVE HYDE, MARSHALLTOWN, GOLDBLATT AND SOME CHEAP ONES.
http://www.zorotools.com/s/cn-Drywall and Plastering Tools/c-4406/
ITS AN OPTION
COUPON CODES FOUND AT RETAILMENOT.COM
$20 OFF ORDER OF $75+ (PCMOFF)
MY ORDERS ARRIVE IN 2-3 DAYS
I checked out their website wrenchmonkey4. Not overly impressed with the lack of inventory on their site or the ease of using their website. :yawn:

·
REPAIR GUY
128 Posts
I checked out their website wrenchmonkey4. Not overly impressed with the lack of inventory on their site or the ease of using their website. :yawn:

YEAH NOT TOO EASY TO NAVIGATE AND NOT A DRYWALL TOOL STORE BUT THEN AGAIN IM NOT A DRYWALL CONTRACTOR.... I USE EM FOR MISCELLANEOUS HARDWARE AND RAW MATERIALS FOR MACHINING PARTS AND MAKING TOOLING FOR MY LATHE.
JUST THROWING OUT OPTIONS HERE:detective:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was in a hurry since a couple of the tools are a gift for a friend so I went ahead with the order last night but will keep the emailing ahead option in mind next time. I usually order stuff at night so it's usually too late to call....

Bought that crazy offset Advance 10" knife too to mess with, hope it's worth the $24 lol

·
FASTER THAN A MARE
2,024 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts