What really shocked me is that the best newspaper in our area was a "shopper newspaper". To me it just looked like junk. 90% of the paper was ads and the other 10% was really bad news that took very little effort to produce. My thought was that no one would want to read that thing but it ended up that the only people who did were people looking to buy something so that makes it a win!Valpak, that's (I think) what we call a pennysaver up here. I get my key clients from advertising, but it's a lot of advertising dollars to get them. Yes, it is interesting how newspaper actually performs so well for our industry! Many advertising experts deprecate newspaper advertising, saying "People buy papers for the news, and toss it. Magazines are bought with intent to read thoroughly." I don't know about that assumption.
LOL, I'm glad others have had that experience to. We have never really secured good jobs from ads, mostly all word of mouth for us. We do have a lettered trailer an a few signs for out in front of our jobs, and just recently we got our first t-shirts and sweatshirts made up. They are certainly cheap enough, can't even go to WalMart and buy a plain t-shirt for the price we got the screen printed ones for. :thumbsup:Word of mouth. ADs just bring all the numbskulls you want to avoid.
I think the question was directed to me?Where did you get them made?