Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
post whore
7,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I sneaked up on the little Pr***K, and he actually kept working
So here you go Chris,,, and others.I don't know how to edit vids, so it's just shoot and go.
Will see if I can post a vid doing the angles, That's where the zookie really pays off. You can get a upright angle tape on in under 2 to 3 seconds. Might be better to wait for basement, it's 9 foot high. The main floor of this house we half to do off the stilts. So that would be more of a video on how fast can you walk on stilts, rather than how fast the zookie is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2vOO1kHrbs&feature=youtu.be">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2vOO1kHrbs&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2vOO1kHrbs&feature=youtu.be

·
post whore
7,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nathan needs to fix this site, nothing but mumbo jumbo appeared when I posted it

sorry guys

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Looking good guys! Goodjob 2buckjr!
Thats an interesting trick! Running right through your corner, wall to wall, without cutting the tape.
Just cutting it when you wipe. I'd never thought of that. I always cut it at the corner.
Thanks for the video 2Buck! I learnt something from you guys today!
There's something I thought i'd never say! Haha :laughing:

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Great video guys but is it me Or 2bckjr look unhappy ? And work with earphone ... And since when you guys got back 2 getter ?
Of course he's unhappy! He works with 2Buck senior! :laughing:

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Good on ya Jnr, :thumbsup: Looks good, So.......its a double run 10 box then a tight 12 to finish is it??

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Just before I filmed him, I told him the frenchies have invaded DWT, he was all :blink::(...................
Wait until I come down to Glencoe! :boxing:

And ya! I noticed in that mixing thread 2buck, how do you finish your flats? Do you do 4 steps!? Run by me what your process is after you tape.

·
post whore
7,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wait until I come down to Glencoe! :boxing:

And ya! I noticed in that mixing thread 2buck, how do you finish your flats? Do you do 4 steps!? Run by me what your process is after you tape.
Hell, maybe ill post a quick vid, were boxing out tomorrow so.......

ill just post 5 or 6 vids, since I don't know how to edit

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Hell, maybe ill post a quick vid, were boxing out tomorrow so.......

ill just post 5 or 6 vids, since I don't know how to edit
Hehe, nice.
Ya I do 2 passes. I tape, then run my 10" with a guy back blading and then run the 12" with a guy back blading. And that does the trick for us.
I have a video ready for boxes...but im not too happy with it..
Im trying to work on my video production skills a little better...
I wanna make the vids perfect!

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Well done 2bjr :thumbsup:, working at that pace should more than make up for any lost or broken tools of 2bucks, I still think he under values you as a money earner.
By the way.....I think I know why you wear the headphones :sneaky2:

·
Wannabe Woodworker
2,041 Posts
nice job bud:thumbsup:. Angles has been the only reason Ive thought about getting a zook. Stringin from ground and wiping from ground would be nice.:yes: Ya 2buck If I was you I would definitly work things out with jr. Valuable , no matter which way you skin it.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Someones gonna get hurt on that job site,looks to be a mess.Hope it gets cleaned up before you jump on stilts.;)
Kid looks like a hard worker:thumbsup: good job.Hate to see him get hurt in that mess though,sure would be a valuable loss to your crew.:(

·
Registered
348 Posts
nice job bud:thumbsup:. Angles has been the only reason Ive thought about getting a zook. Stringin from ground and wiping from ground would be nice.:yes: Ya 2buck If I was you I would definitly work things out with jr. Valuable , no matter which way you skin it.
Right on.

If you don't 2buck, I'm going to offer the kid a ticket to Aus. Looks like a hard worker, basic skills in place.

:eek:

All true.

·
Wannabe Woodworker
2,041 Posts
Right on.

If you don't 2buck, I'm going to offer the kid a ticket to Aus. Looks like a hard worker, basic skills in place.

All true.
Let the bidding begin:yes:. Forget that, I want to go to Australia:yes:. Can I bring my family? If not Im sure they will be OK:jester:

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Right on.

All true.
Screw that! 2buckjr's closest to me than any of you! He's mine! :yes:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Let the bidding begin:yes:. Forget that, I want to go to Australia:yes:. Can I bring my family? If not Im sure they will be OK:jester:
Sure. Can they throw a 4' 20'er from a 9" wide plank? ;)

Seen some pics of your jobs. You're too good for my meatball contracts, Chris. But you're definitely on the short list bro! :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Don't listen to this guy, 2BkJr. A young finisher should travel, see the world, etc. You'll be fighting back the local chicks with a sanding pole.
Hahaha! Or give the girls the pole so they can put it to good use. ;)
stripper31.jpg

1 - 20 of 42 Posts