Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
FASTER THAN A MARE
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok the way I see it is 2buck senior is not as good as 2bjr so he has to go over there and bug him, what do you guys think?

Be as detailed and abrasive as possible like 2buck Senior would

·
post whore
7,772 Posts
I think I saw 2buck close that $20,000 door while jr was slinging that zook around..Theres something to be said about seniors..:D
And I moved the wiping knife on the pole out of the way for him too Moore, don't forget that. He could of cut himself on that:whistling2:

·
post whore
7,772 Posts

Not sure how he did it, but I spotted some drywall mud on 2buck seniors pinkies while he was filming junior working.
Yeah, when your on a taping job, always look first before leaning against a wall:whistling2:

That advice should go under tips and tricks:yes:

·
FASTER THAN A MARE
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

Not sure how he did it, but I spotted some drywall mud on 2buck seniors pinkies while he was filming junior working.
was wondering that also, see I think 2buck senior could not take it anymore and went sniveling back to 2bjr as he was not getting any production down with his wannabejrs he had few weeks back

well knowing 2 buck senior he pulled a head trip on 2bjr and sheepsh%tted him about how 2bjr needs him

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
I couldn't resist either, don't you have a three man crew:whistling2:
Haha! Good call 2buck. Usually were 4. But this week was a little slow so we were 3. I only feature the 3 of us in the PT videos cuz were the main guys! I have one other guy who you might catch in the way everynow and then. He's a drunk. lol. And you can tell by his glowing red nose. So I try to keep him out of the videos. lol.
Sometimes were 5 or 6 though. But I have a new guy starting mid march. And i'm gonna let go of the drunk. He's too weak. He doesnt eat. Only drinks. Can't even pass the flusher properly. :wacko:
The new guy should be cool! He's younger, 30 I think, responsible, has a vehicle. I tried him out already and we connected and he liked the guys from work so he gave his 2 weeks notice at the other job. We can call him the Proby.
He'll be in some of the videos too at some point. But ya, we were the 3 stooges this week. :laughing:

·
post whore
7,772 Posts
Haha! Good call 2buck. Usually were 4. But this week was a little slow so we were 3. I only feature the 3 of us in the PT videos cuz were the main guys! I have one other guy who you might catch in the way everynow and then. He's a drunk. lol. And you can tell by his glowing red nose. So I try to keep him out of the videos. lol.
Sometimes were 5 or 6 though. But I have a new guy starting mid march. And i'm gonna let go of the drunk. He's too weak. He doesnt eat. Only drinks. Can't even pass the flusher properly. :wacko:
The new guy should be cool! He's younger, 30 I think, responsible, has a vehicle. I tried him out already and we connected and he liked the guys from work so he gave his 2 weeks notice at the other job. We can call him the Proby.
He'll be in some of the videos too at some point. But ya, we were the 3 stooges this week. :laughing:
Well our 3rd wheel has turned out to be a potty head. He's from out west. Must of worked for Mudshark before:whistling2:

Not sure which one is worse to have working for you, they both smell of their vice. Plus ours forgot he was working on a bench yesterday, and fell off it. He's off for a couple of days now:furious:

·
Mudder Lover
1,974 Posts
Well our 3rd wheel has turned out to be a potty head. He's from out west. Must of worked for Mudshark before:whistling2:

Not sure which one is worse to have working for you, they both smell of their vice. Plus ours forgot he was working on a bench yesterday, and fell off it. He's off for a couple of days now:furious:
Sounds like quite the crew you got there.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,507 Posts

lol! What was this guys name!? Sounds like some idiot who might have worked for me before too! lol. He was from out west as well.

·
drywall slave
10,565 Posts

WHO fell of the bench? jr?

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
WHO fell of the bench? jr?
No some idiot they hired as a helper.
I was complaining about how one of my guys was a drunk!
And 2Buck said their 3rd wheel was a pothead! lol.
Who fell off his work bench! lol

1 - 20 of 34 Posts