Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-2 of 2 Results
  1. Drywall Tools, Supplies and Equipment
    The adaptor is available to convert your Blue Line extendable flat box handle over to a "Twister" handle. Anyone know if these adapters would retrofit onto other existing handles? http://www.walltools.com/store/blue-line-usa-twister-handle-adaptor-tsp.html
  2. Drywall Tools, Supplies and Equipment
    Anybody seen or tried the tape pro twister box handle looks pretty cool and comfortable to use check it out on you tube
1-2 of 2 Results