Drywall Talk - Professional Drywall and Finishing Contractors Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-4 of 4 Results
  1. Drywall Tools, Supplies and Equipment
    Im looking at getting something to help me with angles. But I cant seem to tell what would be better corner box with angle head or a compound tube with applicator head. Whats your guys thoughts on it
  2. Drywall Tools, Supplies and Equipment
    Saw this ad on Craigslist....guy just dropped his price by $400 http://missoula.craigslist.org/tls/3600734976.html The blue on the handle of the tube looks like Premier, but I don't recall them ever producing a silver product. These tools have seen some use, that's for sure. I'd also need to...
  3. Drywall Tools, Supplies and Equipment
    i would like to buy a quick fill compound tube thats on au. ebay or on plastering supplys but they cant ship to canada. Any ideas how i can get it here??? http://www.plasteringsupplies.com.au/~plasteri/compound-tubes/81-quick-fill-flat-box-pump.html
  4. Drywall Finishing
    Hi, guys I got a problem with my compound tube and mud applicator. Mud applicator seems to be attached too tight. I'm thinking it's a "compound tube ball" http://www.all-wall.com/Categories/Compound-Tubes/Tube-Ball-End.html
1-4 of 4 Results