Drywall Systems

Old 10-05-2017, 10:11 PM   #1

Trade: Interior Systems

Drywall Systems

I am constantly formulation new systems for our trade. Anything from framing to finish work and in between. I even go as far as how manpower should be sorted based off of skill and experience. Skim coating systems in my opinion are genius. Could you imagine doing everything by hand? Framing systems and material are also fantastic. If there is anyone out there who also enjoys these sort of conversations or brainstorming session let me know! i am always up from criticism and knowledge sharing!!!

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. DrywallTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Old 10-10-2017, 10:51 AM   #2

Trade: drywall

Re: Drywall Systems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudmasta23 View Post
I am constantly formulation new systems for our trade. Anything from framing to finish work and in between. I even go as far as how manpower should be sorted based off of skill and experience. Skim coating systems in my opinion are genius. Could you imagine doing everything by hand? Framing systems and material are also fantastic. If there is anyone out there who also enjoys these sort of conversations or brainstorming session let me know! i am always up from criticism and knowledge sharing!!!
Can you give us a hint of the new systems you are in the process of inventing? I like new stuff too.
Old 10-11-2017, 03:11 AM   #3

Trade: Drywall and decorating
Thanked 2,946 Times in 1,577 Posts

All the best, And good luck.
Old 10-12-2017, 09:44 PM   #4

Trade: journeyman Plasterer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudmasta23 View Post

You have brains in your head, shoes on your feet. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk