Contractors who dont pay list - General Drywall Discussion - Drywall Talk

Contractors who dont pay list

Old 11-15-2012, 11:08 AM   #1

Trade: 25 YRS EXPERIENCE-HANGING-FINISHING-METAL FRAMING-ACCOUSTICAL CEILINGS

Contractors who dont pay list

The good...contractor I posted on list is finally going to pay me part of what he owes me.
The bad...he wont release check untill his name no longer shows up in this list when you do a google search.

Question...Ive tried contacting admin, because even though I have deleted his information from that discussion when you do a search of his name it still pulls up "contractors who dont pay".

Thanks all...

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. DrywallTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Old 11-15-2012, 01:15 PM   #2

Trade: Drywall stopper
Thanked 1,681 Times in 953 Posts

Re: Contractors who dont pay list

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOR THOSE ABOUT View Post
The good...contractor I posted on list is finally going to pay me part of what he owes me.
The bad...he wont release check untill his name no longer shows up in this list when you do a google search.

Question...Ive tried contacting admin, because even though I have deleted his information from that discussion when you do a search of his name it still pulls up "contractors who dont pay".

Thanks all...
Tell him to go stick a big hairy dog up his arse..... he still owes you the money either way
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kiwiman For This Useful Post:
FOR THOSE ABOUT (11-15-2012), Mudshark (11-17-2012), mudslingr (11-15-2012)
Old 11-15-2012, 02:26 PM   #3
Rock'n Hawk

Trade: taper/boarder
Thanked 1,388 Times in 603 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to mudslingr

Quote:

Thanks all...
You may have to talk to Google about that. Once you're in their archives you're in there for good ,pretty much. As far as I know.
Old 11-15-2012, 08:40 PM   #4
Does It Work!?

Trade: finishing
Thanked 1,094 Times in 819 Posts

Quote:

Thanks all...
If you're meaning your Nov. 1 post, I'm still reading a company and personal name in that post. Is that what you thought you'd deleted?

As a side note, why is it only part of what's owed that's being paid? He doesn't have it? ......?
Old 11-15-2012, 09:06 PM   #5
drywall slave

Trade: Drywall
Thanked 7,815 Times in 4,022 Posts

14 days?
Not sure If I'd thrown a mans name on that list after just 14 days or I'm guessing it was a shorter time ...yeah I get pissed when they say[lie] it's in the mail !! but unless the guy tells me f u go pound sand,,,I wouldn't put his name on a no pay list on the inter web..jmo..

I have a gc i call the Christmas club lol!!!

Tags
contractors, list, pay