AW Plaster video's - Plaster Forum - Drywall Talk

AW Plaster video's

Old 10-12-2015, 10:54 AM   #1

Trade: Drywall finisher and plasterer

AW Plaster video's

http://www.all-wall.com/Categories/Plaster-Videos/

Has anybody ever watched these? If they are good content, i would like to see them. just been curious for a while now. or any other direction you could point me in would be helpful.

Next year our Province House Will be getting re-plastered essentially. Due to its historic nature (being the building where the Confederation of Canada was formed) It will be restored to its original condition, horse hair, lime, all that good stuff. I have heard rumors that the job will be awarded to a qualified plaster company, Which there is no one qualified here in P.E.I.

So I plan to contact my local cabinet minister, and suggest that I should have a job on that project, I feel like my red seal that he signed should carry some weight. But always looking to learn

The Following User Says Thank You to P.E.I.Taper For This Useful Post:
Nick Harmon (09-30-2016)
Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. DrywallTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Old 06-20-2016, 07:18 PM   #2

Trade: drywall, plaster, steel studs, etc.

Re: AW Plaster video's

Did you get that job?